Chapter:2

3rd Person's POV:

"Taehyun!  Taehyun! Wake the fuck up!"

Taehyun groaned half awake. "Why!? It's Saturday!" 

He yelled in a sleepy voice. As soon as he said that, Taehyun heard footsteps come up the stairs. He heard the door open and saw Yeonjun come in.

Yeonjun pulled the blanket off of Taehyun making him half open eyes. "Come on. Wake up! Didn't you say you wanted to go on a date to make Beomgyu jealous."

Taehyun completely opened his eyes, he stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom. "What a brat...hurry up! I made you breakfast!"

Yeonjun shouted and walked out the room.

---------------------------------

"It smells nice- why are you dressed up nicely? We won't leave until five'o clock." Taehyun asked checking Yeonjun up and down. "My friend since childhood is coming over that's why I woke you up." Yeonjun explained flipping the eggs then keeping it on a plate.

"Oh. When?" "Right now." Taehyun nodded. "Sit down and eat quickly, you gave extra classes at ten today- oh that must be him." Yeonjun ran towards the door as soon as he heard the doorbell ring.

"Soobin! You're here!" Yeonjun almost made Soobin fall backwards while running to hug him. "Woah, easy princess. I'm not going to die or something."

Soobin chuckled, Yeonjun was attached to him like a koala and carried him all the way to the living room. "Shall we sit down and watch TV?"

Yeonjun nodded. Soobin smiled, he was walking when he saw Taehyun staring at them. "Who's this?" Yeonjun looked over and smiled "That's Taehyun. He's my boyfriend."

Soobin nodded, he leaned in Yeonjun's ear and whisper something "Why is he looking at us like that?"

"I don't know." Soobin nodded again, he walked to the kitchen and put Yeonjun down.

"Ok, just sit there and talk to him." Yeonjun instructed to Soobin and left.

"I will!" He yelled back. Soobin turned to Taehyun, smiling. His smile dropped the second Yeonjun turned his back on them. "So, you're his boyfriend huh?" Taehyun looked up from his food.

"Yeah. What about it?" Taehyun replied. He stopped eating and made eye contact with Soobin. "Just to let you know, I dated him for about two years."

Taehyun glared at him. "Okay?"
Soobin smirked, feeling that Taehyun was jealous of him. "I want you to know that he is a sensitive and fragile person like a flower. So if you ever hurt or break up with him, just know that I will take him."

Soobin said that so innocently that it didn't sound like a threat. "I know that." Soobin's smirk grew wider as he open his mouth to say something.

"I also took his virginity."

Taehyun was drinking water when he chocked. He started coughing violently and Yeonjun came running from the kitchen.

"Taehyun. You okay?" He asked patting his back. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Taehyun breathed harshly looking at Soobin with a nasty look.

"Hyung, I want to talk to you." Yeonjun stared at him confusion plastered on his face"But- Now."

He sighed and made Taehyun pull him towards their room. Soobin sat there alone, happy that he made Taehyun jealous.

--------------------------

Taehyun pushed Yeonjun back to the wall and pinned him by holding his waist very tightly. "Didn't you tell me that he was a friend?"