boyfriend?

Minho's POV

The red spot I noticed on jisung's neck had been distracting me lately. I hate him, I don't like him anymore. But why was I getting mad at him for having a hickey. I don't care, but it irritated me.
Apparently, jisung has been hanging out and getting close with this new guy. Was he the guy?

I was on my way to the classroom when I bumbed into someone. I looked at the boy, I scoffed, "watch your way , slut" I said , he looked at me angrily, "what did you just called me?" He asked, "fucking asshole!" he spat. "You are the fucking asshole!" I said," Cheater" I muttered before I left bumping his shoulder.

I threw my bag at my desk, sitting on my chair, mood was already ruined. Later, jisung also entered the classroom. Well, his eyes were red, that's what he does, crying, crying, only know how to cry, like an innocent boy. I scoffed at him, shook my head, I don't wanna pity him, he hurt me, he cheated on me, and I don't love a liar.

During lunch I sat with my friend in the canteen.
"Leeknow-yaa , stop staring at the poor boy, why bothering him?" Chan asked, "I hate him that's it" I said still looking at him chatting with this dude, I still doesn't know his name."What I know is you guys were dating, so what happened to that?" Asked changbin my another friends.

"He is a slut" I madly said, but I'm hurt inside, I love him so much but he-, I don't even want to remember it. I quickly left the table and walked away. I could not help but get mad, I punch the wall, wanted to scream, but I'd be a weirdo if I do that. "Han jisung" I whispered,before leaving the spot.

Jisung's POV

Slut? Is that what he see in me now. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I run to the washroom, falling on my knees, crying. 5 minutes later, I get up washing my face, heading to the classroom. My eyes are red, hope no one will noticed. I took a sit, the teacher came starting the class.

During lunch time, I was with hyunjin again, I was sad but he make me laugh , I love being with him, he is always there to make me smile.

Another day in school, I was running late to school.
And shit the first period teacher is so strict. I got into a detention. What the fuck!, just by the thought of getting detention, I don't like listening and concentrate on the lectured. I just bend my head and rest on my desk. Later, I noticed and heard teacher was scolding someone, I look at that particular person, it was Lee Minho. What had he done, now? I don't know , but all I heard was he also get into detention!!!!.

Shit!!

Sitting on the boring detention room is like sitting in a jail. I heard the door opening, revealing minho , i looked up at him, he didn't look irritated by the detention but he was kind of normally good mood.
"Why are you looking ?" He asked coldy.

The tone I never expected to heard from him.
"Eyes are gives to see" I said sending the same stares.
"Yeah, and it was not gave to look at me" he spat walking to the desk opposite from mine.

I rolled my eyes, "don't fucking rolled your eyes like that!" He yelled, "it's my eyes, I can do whatever i fucking want"
"You really did, fucking cheater" he said , again the words that hurt me the most.
"I'm not a cheater!!" I said, trying to hold back my tears.
"Says who" minho taunted.

I can't control anymore, tears started falling, I quickly. Wipe it away. I bend down my head on the desk hiding my red crying face.

Why don't he trust me? Why don't he believe me?
I didn't do that.

Minho's POV

I could not see his face as he was hiding it on his arms resting on the desk. All I could heard was his sniffles, it was bothering me. I didn't like seeing him cry but that's not my fault.

"Can you stop making sound? it's annoying!" I yelled.
But deep inside, I still feel like hugging him, but as always whenever I tried to think good about him, those things keep flashing .

A phone ringing was heard, I check my phone it was not mine. I heard jisung respond to the called, "Hey hyun" he softly called, he was listening to the caller and a smile appear on his face.

What makes him smile like that? Boyfriend?
"You are still waiting!" Jisung almost yelled,
"Aw, I don't know when will the teacher let me out?'" He said, "okk thank you", "Yeah, love you too"

Fucking annoying!, why would he say that right in front of me? I tcch at that, smirking at myself.
He look at me confusely, but the eyes was nothing like it used to be, all I see was hatred.

"Found a boyfriend huh?" I said, he didn't respond, but continue scrolling his phone. But I still want to know. I need him to answer. "No denying? I see" I scoffed bitterly.

I stood up walking towards him, my hands in the desk bending at his face, "Does he fuck you better?" I said , whispering in his ear, he instantly push me, standing up."shut your mouth!!" He yelled.

I laugh, "it's you, who should shut your mouth, are you that needy, who always want to suck dick?"

"Stop it, minho!" He yelled, " why? Don't wanna admit" I smirk, then walking towards him again. "If you really that thirsty, I could satisfied you, but no, you decided to fuck another guy" I spat.

"STOP IT!!" He yelled , ofcourse he was angry, " I HATE YOU LEE MINHO!! I HATE YOU" he grabbed his things and run. The door fly open. I grabbed my things and left too.

Am i regretting what I did? I don't know .