together again! (M)

The madness flew away right after jisung said that. He looks into his eyes, smiling, "Really?" He asked, jisung nodded, "You miss me?" He asked again,"Yes!" Replied jisung. "Okay, how about we filled those missing parts in our body?" Said minho, "Huh?" Jisung didn't get it.
Minho bends near jisung's ear and whispers, " I want you," he seductively whispered. "jisung didn't turn to look at him," as he smiled, his blushed away, " will you let me?" Asked minho again whispered in jisung's ear.
Jisung put his hand on minho's chest teasingly, tracing it, "Did anyone stop you ?" He spoke seductively, locking eyes contact with minho. Minho little smile turned into smirking. "No one will able to stop me either," he muttered. "I don't mind," replied jisung, "so what are we waiting for?" uttered minho before smashing his lip ( not again🫡).

Minho slowly started undressing jisung and with himself as well. Both were completely naked, jisung shyly shut his eyes, minho chuckle at him, "No need to be shy," he said,he grabbed the blanket and cover it above them, "Now fine?" He asked, jisung nodded, and he peck his lip, "Wait a minute, " said minho, getting off the bed and walking to his droll cabinet, grabbing a bottle of lube, that's the only stuff he have. He walked back to jisung, "Baby?" He called jisung look at him, "we only have this. " minho showed him, "I don't mind, " he replied, "just don't make me wait, or I'll change my mind" he added, " baby, do you think I'll let you!" He said as he pecked his lip,"You taste so good, " he said ," but I guess something else is more tastier than this, " said jisung, the fucking Rizz. "Oh fuck, i didn't know my baby can talk dirty like that" minho told, "Hmm...what do you even know" said jisung seductively, " this baby of yours can do something good too" he told, "Really?and what is that?" Minho asked huskily both knows what they are talking about. "Wanna me to show you , Daddy!" He seductively told and whispered the word daddy. Guess! Minho's junior got hard, jisung. As soon as he felt something poking in between his crotch, he smirked to himself , and he immediately switched their position. Now he is on top of minho. He sat on minho's lab and his hand, traveled from minho's neck down to minho's abdomen," You are so hot, Daddy," he whispered, intentionally whispered, "Keep calling me that, I love it" minho saidcas he slowly put his hands on jisung's waist and carresed it softly, "ofcourse Daddy!"
Minho pulled jisung by his neck, kissing him, "Now do your work!" He said before kissing him again. Jisung put his hand on minho's biceps and started riding him slowly,(meanwhile thee lube on the bed belike : Why I am even here!??)jisung started moving up and down, moaning along with the slight pain,minho was feeling it too, minho hold jisung's waist tightly, trusting his hip upwards into jisung, "aaahh!" Jisung whimpered, minho once again thrust his hip, earning another moan." h-hyung!". "What? Can't handle it!" Minho said.
"Aaa-aah," jisung moaned when minho started to thrust twice in once. " You don't look good on top of me," said minho, before he switched their position, now minho is on top of jisung, "hyung~" jisung uttered, "uhuh" Minho pointed out, "daddy~" jisung uttered again, "right!".
"Please fuck me harder" jisung beg, minho satisfied.
"Of course, my baby," he told, pecking him before he started thrusting,

(I don't have the courage to write more. Oh my gosh!!! I'm sorry!!👀🙄🙂🫠🫣💀😏🤭😉💅.....anyway, they probably have a long night today. Pray for jisung ass!!!)

After their make out, hour later, they were sleeping in each other embrace, jisung was cuddling minho, his head on minho's arm and his arms was hugging minho.
"Hyung?" He uttered, "yes baby?" Replied minho, "Are we getting back together again?" Jisung asked, hisctone was soft and literally hope for the yes. Minho just hummed, but jisung didn't like the respond, he look up at him, looking at him carefully, "you don't want to?" He asked looking disappointed. Minho look at him, then pulled him on top of him, "if I don't want to, do you think I'd done it with you?" Minho told, "you love me?" Jisung asked, minho peck his lip, "ofcourse cutie pie" he told."I always love you" jisung happily smiled at that, "I love you too" jisung told softly, both of them smiled at each other, "I'm sorry , for what I have done to you, I'm really Really sorry of that, I should have believe and trust you first, I'm really sorry about that, I would not leave you anymore again" said minho.
"It's fine, hyung, now we are good, let's forget about that, and start a new journey of our relationship" said jisung, "Surely" said minho and hugged jisung tightly.

"I Love You So Much" said minho.
"I Love You So Much Too" told jisung too.

And that's how the night end, by both of them in each other's embrace cuddling, sleeping , and probably waking up in the morning with new beginning of love.

The end

a/n: Saurrrrrrr yeah!! That's the ending. I hope you like the story *sob*sob* I literally don't know if the story is good or not, but *phew*. . I COMPLETE THE BOOK!!!!???YEAHHHHH!

Just in FOIVE days! Thanks for ready everyone.
Also daily reminder,; no proofreading.