Chapter 7

JS Haguro

Inside the EGF's base, as Nimitz hurriedly rush back to the meeting room because of something urgent just commenced. (Just imagine a very epic meeting music right here.)

Hyuuga:"Konnichiwa, Nimitz. How's the negotiation with the Northern Parliament?" 

Nimitz:Enters the room. "Hyuuga, relay all the plans that's set up on the table. We have an emergency meeting in five minutes." She said sternly. 

Hyuuga:"Yes, Nimitz." Moving all the documents and encrypted information on the display table.

Nimitz:"Invincible? Status?

Invincible:"All six of the destroyers has been rescued by Trieste and Charles. Should we wait for them?"

Nimitz:Mumble to herself. "Now we're back to only six ships huh." Notice Invincible's question. "We can't afford to lose time, every precious second counts." 

Invincible: Folded her arms. "I'm not going to ask why are you in such a hurry, but I'm guessing something happened?"

Nimitz:"I'll tell you the details later. For now summon all of the faction flagship here." 

Invincible:"Minor or Major?"

Nimitz:"All Major and factions that handle the Pacific Front."

Invincible:Grab a sound speaker. "On it."

Dwight:Breach in through the main door along with Sachsen. "What did Antietam whispered to you back there, sis?"

Nimitz:Looks at her with a stern face. "Dwight, could you no-"

Dwight:Noticing Nimitz's expression and gets the message almost immediately. "I'll let you say what you wanted to say later on the meeting, sis."

Nimitz:Faint smile. "Thank you, Dwight." Turn back to Invincible. "Invincible? You're done?"

Invincible:Hangs up the speaker. "Already called all we needed."

Nimitz:Nodded. "Hyuuga?"

Hyuuga:"All prepared, Nimitz."

Nimitz:"Thanks, Hyuuga. Now we just have to wait..."

And not long after they've waited. Flagship from the other factions started to enter, initiating the meeting.

Nimitz:"Now then, looks like everyone's here."

???:"Chỉ cần nói, the representative from Ayutthaya Lotus' said they busy for today."

Nimitz:Squint her eyes as she's a bit confused by what she just said. "Busy?"

???:"Vâng!" She said, followed by a nod.

Nimitz:To confirm her suspicious, she whispers to Hyuuga. "I presume she said yes?"

Hyuuga:"Wakaranai, Nimitz"

Dwight:Rolls her eyes "The language barrier is going to suck, isn't it?"

Nimitz:Trying to control the situation, she cleared her throat. "Alright, let's established who's here. Starting with...you." Points to a frigate.

???:"...Me?"

Nimitz:"Yes, I said you."

???:"Me, can't speak Inggris good good."

Dwight:"She can't speak english, sis."

Nimitz:"I know, Dwight! What's your name?"

Bung Karno:"KRI Bung Karno, representative from Nusantara Brigade."