1 {The Beginning Of Something Great} Pt 1

Writing key

Talking
'Thoughts'
Radio/mind-link
{Native language}
<Actions>
*Sounds*

Current Location: Night City

Our story begins in Night city. Night city was a giant megacity built on the west coast near the Ocean. Night city happens to be a city full of technological advancements in cybernetics. However Night city has a dark side as beautiful and advanced as it was Night city was rife with crime and corruption. Gangs and the mob secretly ran the underworld of Night City and now with the introduction of metahuman's crime has significantly increased. However there was hope the Night City Police Department have been taken under new leadership by Chief Yuriko or Yuri Watanabe. And of course with her she brought additional funding which bought them new toys. But that's not all she brought with her she also brought two hero's being the sexy yet fierce Dinah Lance or as she's better known as Black Canary and along with her partner Y/N Black aka Taskmaster. 

Together they along with the NCPD have taken the fight to Night City's underworld and have reduced crime by 20%. And speaking of our hero's let's see what they're up to. 

_________

Current Location: Night City Central Bank

We change views to show the outside of a bank. And what was happening inside the bank? Well a Bank Robbery was going down, a gang lead by Killer Frost. More specifically the Louise Lincoln Killer Frost and with her were a group of hired guns each of them armed with military grade weaponry such as Automatic rifles, explosives, armor piercing rounds and armor. 

The only sounds that were heard were the sounds of bangs and cracks from gunmen and cops along with police sirens. Some more gunmen came out from the bank with Ak-12's. They rained down bullets on the officers who hid behind their cars as the bullets impacted off their cars. One of these officers was a women of Asian decent wearing a dark brown leather jacket over a bulletproof vest. She wore jean pans which hugged her rather curvy lower figure quite well. This women was Chief Yuri Watanabe of the NCPD, she peeked out but quickly ducked her head back behind the armored Bearcat as a bullet flew past her. 

(Look me in the eye's and tell me Yuri didn't fill out that Wraith outfit nicely in Spider-Man 2)

The gunmen suddenly stopped shooting and backed up as the lead gunmen spoke into his radio. 

Gunmen: Fall back! Bring in the hammer

All the gunmen ran back inside as the cops peeked out with their weapons raised only to see all the gunmen were gone. 

*Shatter*

The sound of glass shattering caught the cops attention and they looked up, and what they saw caused them to widen their eye's. 

All the cops quickly took cover while other's ran off as the hail of bullets from the M134 tore through most of the regular patrol vehicles but thankfully couldn't penetrate through the bearcat's armor