Home..Not So Sweet.

My dad was just looking straight ahead. We were definitely not on the best of terms. As soon as I could I was calling my auntie toni, I know she would expect me in her home.

We pulled and my attitude just got worse. Nice size house, two houses from of the corner of the block. I was unprepared to live in this circus. Me, my dad, his sister, her husband, and her two dunbass kids. Entirely too much. I was texting my best friend alexa as I half listened my dad telling me my do's & don't.

Mark: Alright Rai, I'm giving you up to a foster care family monday. Okay?

Raina: "Yes dad, I will be nice & Respectful." I continued to talk shit with my bestie via text.

Mark: Raina! I knew you weren't listening. Give me that phone..Now!

Raina: No, I'm sorry!okay I'm all ears.

Mark: sighs. Look Raina just be good okay. No smart talk, no blazing, and make sure you help out when you can okay?

Raina: Okay...Here comes missy Elliot.

My auntie was happliy making her way to the car. She was a pretty lady don't get me wrong. Pretty face, Caramel skinned,  beautiful hazel eyes...she was just fat as hell. Like a donut away from 302. I must have got my looks for my mom's side and my handsome Father.

Mark: Hush it Rai. Sis What up!!! He said was he made his way out the car.

It always surprised me how secretly hood my dad was. My auntie MoMo squeezed my father to death as my little cousin stuck his tongue out at my passenger side window. I opened my door purposely hitting him.

Justin: OUCH! mom-maa rain--

Monique: "Boyy shut your mouth...Oh my God Raina, look at you baby " she walked up to me, almost in tears.

Raina: I know, i've grown up and stuff. She was hugging me so tight I couldn't breath.

Monique: you have! Jessica is upstairs, you'll be sharing a room with her.

Raina: super... auntie have you lost weight?

I saw my dad's face as he gave me that i'm gonna slap your ass look.

Monique: "awww baby, you think so?" She giggled. Come on in so you guys can get settled.

Walking with us both, arm and arm we made our way to her front door. I turned around to see a street full of dude's, they were all in different places. On the porch a couple houses down I saw him. His chocolate skin with his innocent smile. I was definitely in a trance. I swift kick from Josh knocked me off cloud quick. As I chased him with thoughts of causing him major pain, I saw the other boys with colored bandanas in their pockets .

I knew I was in a world I knew nothing about.