Prologue (The Will)

Cogman was running toward a smoking hole. The smell of burning metal and earth filled the battlefield. "My lord!" he said panicking. "Lord Folgan!" he quickly climbed down towards his hurt master. Looking at his wounds he already knew he was dying as his glassy eyes looked to the sky. Cogman held onto his hand trying to comfort him in his last moments. Flogan weakly looked at him "I had it, Cogman." he said happily. "I had my moment" Cogman smiled "You did my Lord," he stood up looking down at him. "This is the hardest part of my job, watching Folgans die," he said sadly. Folgan looked at him slightly smiling, "Thank you, Cogman. Carry on," and with that, his last breath left him, leaving him in final peace. Cogsman looked down on him saddened by his lord's passing. "Of all the earls I have had the pleasure to serve... You were by far the coolest," he said sadly. 

3 Days Later:

After the sad passing of Sir Edmund Burton the castle was bleak and sad. Hot-Rod would come over now and then to check up on Cogman, Bulldog with "robot dementia" came to the fact that he had died in the war. Cogman never corrected him since he was partially true. The days had been slow for everyone with the loss of their Lord but still tried to make themselves busy.

Cogman was looking at Burton's very small will, to say the least. He had put it off for a while till now. Nothing much interested him. Some money would go to a charity and yada yada, but soon his optics came onto a letter behind the small paper. It was addressed to him? His interest peaked he took up the small envelope and opened it.

Cogsman,

My trusted butler, bodyguard, and most of all friend. My death has come and I hope it was for a great purpose. I am writing this letter to you to tell you a secret my family has kept even from your kind. Throughout history, we have kept the secret of a part of your history you have believed to be a great loss. I believe that this will give you great hope even with my passing. To make sure this secret does not get into the wrong hands I give you a clue. With Bulldog lays the key to it. His mind may not be as rusty as you think. I give luck to you and hope this brings you to a new and good truth.

Thank you, old friend

Sir Edmund Burton the Twelfth - Earl of Folgan

Cogman was stunned. Another secret? How had he never known about it, with him protecting generations of Witwiccans how had this never come up? Another secret. He looked back at the letter. 'With Bulldog lays the key to it' That confused him the most. The poor Autobot was Losing bits and bolts, literally. As well as his mind the poor fool still thought they were in the First World War. How would that rustbucket be able to remember anything? But still.

Cogman ran to the courtyard where the rusted Mark IV Tank sat. Waiting for anything coming toward the castle. "Bulldog, wake up you old bucket. I need to talk to you!" Cogman yelled out kicking the side of the tank. It slowly started to shift creaking and losing bits and pieces in the process. "What is it, sir? Another attack coming from the other side? Are they sending us into the field?" Bulldog said trying to pick up the bits and pieces he lost. "No, I need to talk to you about something the lord might have spoken to you about. Though I highly doubt the information is still there," The last part he mustard under his breath. Bulldog looked at him thoughtfully "What would that be sir?" Cogman held up the letter. "He wrote down that you know something about a secret, One that even I don't know about." Bulldog took the letter holding it close to his optics reading the small lettering. "Ah yes, I remember this well, the secret of the wizard? What was it Berlin?" Cogman shook his head. "No no no, another secret." Bulldog looked at him in surprise. "Another secret? Could it be something to end the war?" Cogman vented. "I knew this would be a waste of my time," Cogman started to head back when Bulldog stopped him. "Well if you looking for the secret to end the war the lord said that I would give this to you," he held out something from his hat. It was a Rusted metal folding ball necklace.