the show will never get started lol

hi, Lamira here, uh- so..

this book is never gonna get worked on again.

yeah, i genuinely hate this book so much it's not even funny 😭

so i started working on Camp Evergreen like January 2021 which is almost 3 years ago by the way holy crap 😦.

despite the fact that ive literally been working on it for 3 years at this point, i genuinely despise the story i had planned. like, i never want to look at this again.

in case anyone like actually read this, ill give a brief synopsis on what happens for the rest of this book.

CHAPTER THREE: the entire rest of the chapter is assigning roles for the talent show and setting up the stage. i actually don't remember if there was supposed to be some big and interesting event like in the other chapters. if there was one, it clearly wasn't that good. i actually have some of C3 written, so ill put that here ig.

^^^

    Lunch quickly passed by and yet another quiet time was commencing. Everyone stayed outside aside from Logan who went with Remy to find the instructions on the table.

    "Alright, we have a bit of time until Logan gets back, so why don't we decide roles for each of us to be!" Roman exclaimed, sitting on the soon to be stage, "I've already decided to be the stage manager as well as a performer! So...who else wants to perform???"

    Unlike Roman's expectations, no one raised their hands. He had assumed that at least someone would want to perform, but not a single person volunteered. It was awkward silence for a while until Patton broke the silence.

    "Y'know what? I'll try and find something to perform for tonight! I think it would be pretty fun!"

    "OHHHHH thank you Patton for so graciously volunteering! Now I don't have to volunteer!" Janus thanked, releasing their breath after holding it in anticipation.

    Roman leaned over to the opposite side of the table, eying Janus after their comment, "Well why don't you also perform??? The more the merrier after all!"

    Janus very audibly tsked at Roman's reaction, "Ooooooo, yeahhhhh, uhhh...I would, but I have horrendously debilitating stage fright."

    "Well you seemed fine enough to perform Panic! At The Disco in elementary school. Why don't you relive the glory days but on an actual stage this time?" Remus teesed.

    After what seemed like a bit of pondering later, Janus finally replied, "I would say no...but now I will perform just to spite you!"

    "Oh fuck it! I'll perform too! I've got a perfect act in mind that I'm sure my wonderful brother of mine will just adore..."

    "Oh. Great," Roman sighed, realizing that Remus performing something that would basically put him into a coma was to be expected, "Anyway, I don't think we need any more performers, so lets start figuring out the other roles. Who hasn't been assigned something yet?"

    Roman scanned around as he looked for anyone that did not contribute anything yet, and surprisingly only one person raised their hand. Although it was shocking that it was only one person, it became less startling when he realized it was the unnamed camper.

    "Yeah, I figured you wouldn't be too keen on performing anyway. Don't worry! There are plenty of other things you can do!"

    "Ooo! Don't forget about Logan! He still hasn't been assigned something," Patton chimed in.

    "Speak of the Devil," Janus said, seemingly looking over at something, "It's about time he got here; he's been gone for about 30 minutes. Honestly thought he died."