Chapter Twenty Two: Unfinished Beef

I peak around the security guard so I can hopefully see what happen

I peak around the security guard so I can hopefully see what happen. I see Lo walking out with Natalie behind her and security trailing behind. Lo head looked uneven, I can't see the far over this tall ass man. "I think Lo got fucked up. Her forehead looks weird." I told the girls in my room.

I see Rollie coming my way and I back away as she tried to get in the room to fight Stunna. Biggie was behind her talking shit. "Get your weak ass out here bitch!" Rollie yelled towards Stunna.

"Biggie shut the fuck up. Fucking co signing and shit like you somebody cheerleader. Stop running your mouth before you get jumped again." I yelled.

I sat in the back of the room and continue to chew my gum as Biggie and Rollie stood outside running their mouth. Me and Summer sat back and chilled as we raised our middle finger up at Biggie.

Stunna said something about Rollie paying security $300 for him to eat her pussy. That statement was wild and Summer fell out her seat with her dramatic ass. Rollie got mad upset and threw something at Stunna that couldn't connect because of the two guards at the door.

Natalie and Chrisean came and started hanging out outside the door. "I want to know who else in the house want a face." Chrisean said out loud. Natalie came inside telling us we had to stop and we weren't even doing shit but sitting in here. She had us separated from everyone else when they were the fucking problem.

"Stunna, I'm cool with you, are we cool?" Rock asked and Stunna said she fucks with Rock. "Winter, Summer, I shouldn't even have to ask y'all but we fucking with each other right?"

"We don't nor do we want problems with you Rock." We told her and popped our gum in sync on some twin shit, like always.

"What time is it?" Summer asked me.

"Come on Stunna Girl, imma show you how to stunt bitch!" Rollie yells.

"It's like 10:17pm." I answered checking my watch. Next thing I know I hear Tommie's voice so I sat up straighter in my seat. These bitches weren't gonna leave till they get their ones and if one gets in the room then they all getting in the room.

They let Rock inside the room and she asking about Stunna's beef with Rollie. After like 5 minutes they finally let Rollie in the room and Stunna ran up on her. They held their own.

"It was like a tie. I was hoping someone would fall to the floor, but those bitches were sending blows after blows to the face."

Tommie got in and fought Stunna and it went the same way with Rollie, but Tommie was like swinging and missing and Stunna was trying to do something, but at this point everyone was crowding inside the room.

Rollie jumped in, but got pushed back and I hear glass breaking.

I notice how Tommie was standing in front of us and me and Summer got up and stood in our seats. "What's up, Tommie?" Summer says making Tommie turn around. Summer didn't give her time to get ready as she starts going in.