Chapter Fifty: Bullies

(Uh, TW ⚠️ excessive amount of words, but that's like a common warning at this point.)

Suki held her own against Rollie even though she was pushed up against a wall

Suki held her own against Rollie even though she was pushed up against a wall. They both snatched each other's wigs. Scarface laughing like Rollie did something. They both didn't do a whole lot since security pulled them off each other quick.

I stood on another table with Summer to get a good view. They both were mocking each other. Suki then said Rollie's son was ugly, a lot of below the belt words.

I see Scarface pick up another bottle and tossed it at Suki. Again, who the fuck is this bitch? Suki turned around and told Sapphire to go get her, but Sapphire stood there looking dumb as hell.

Me and Summer hopped down and quietly sneaked behind security. Once we got behind them and quickly snatched Scarface from behind and tag teamed that bitch she didn't know what to do. "Beat her ass friend!" Suki yells.

I felt my waist getting lifted up so I held on as long as I could swinging my legs wherever kicking Scarface in her gut a few times while Summer kept uppercutting the girl. Eventually we got pulled away since the wig detach itself from her head.

"This whole thing started cuz the dumb ass bitch thought it was cool to pour water over an already defeated person. You're doing too much and being a bully. I know me and sis do a lot jumping hoes, whatever, but I wouldn't humiliate somebody like that, like it's extra, Smiley was a walking humiliation for letting people get in her face."

Summer handed me the wig. Sapphire tries to calm Suki down, but Suki didn't want to hear it from the bitch that didn't do shit for her.

"Y'all really gonna let them jump her!" Rollie yells.

"I don't understand how two girls who I talk to now and then are able to stand beside me, and my best friend Sapphire don't do nothing, yet I had her back when she fought Smiley." Suki says.

"Shut the fuck up, Rollie! If you had minded your OWN DAMN BUSINESS, BITCH WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION! Fucking musty dusty ass bitch! Y'all hanging out with the same bitch that tried to fight Tee for being sick when she had a whole fucking surgery before we started filming! How you get a bbl and still look like elephant! Talk to me when you're able to wipe your shitty ass cuz you're so wide! And please for the love of god burn all those damn Daisy Dukes because they look like they're suffering every time you wear them. And nobody wants to see your thong, that shit looks more like an accessory cuz I doubt it can cover your fat loose pussy, bitch." Summer screams.

"You're mad! You're mad!" I yell watching Rollie get so heated over getting roasted.

"Give me my wig!" Scarface yells.

"Aw you want your wig? Here." I grabbed some random alcohol and poured it all over her wig, took my lighter out and lit that bitch on fire and tossed outside on the patio. "Go get it girl!" I mocked treating her like a dog.