Chapter 5

(Two months later)

♪ Sweet dreams Are made of this ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ I traveled the world And the seven seas ♪
♪ Everybody's looking For something ♪
♪ Hold your head up ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ Keep your head up ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ Hold your head up ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ Keep your head up ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ Traveled the world And the seven seas ♪
♪ Yeah ♪

The dim, suffocating air of the Diamond chamber hung heavy around you, drowning out the distant echoes of the bustling crowd and the muffled voices of your captors above. In the midst of the darkness, Floyd's presence became your lifeline, a comforting anchor in the disorienting chaos.

As you clung desperately to him, your body weakened by the ordeal, Floyd's arms wrapped protectively around you. The rhythmic beat of his heart against your ear offered a soothing contrast to the harsh reality surrounding you. His familiar scent, a blend of warmth and familiarity, provided a fleeting escape from the cold, unforgiving atmosphere.

"F-floyd... I'm scared," you managed to voice, your words trembling with vulnerability. His response was a gentle tightening of his embrace, drawing you closer as if shielding you from the looming threat. His touch was a reassuring balm against the chill that had settled in your bones.

"I know, baby... just rest. We'll get out of this, I promise," Floyd whispered with a quiet conviction, his words a tender promise that held the weight of determination. The kiss he pressed to the crown of your head was a silent reassurance, a gesture that spoke of unwavering support in the face of adversity.

To comfort you further, he began humming the familiar tune of your song, the melody weaving through the air like a delicate thread of solace. The notes danced around the confines of the dim chamber, creating a makeshift cocoon that momentarily shielded you both from the harsh reality outside. Floyd's fingers ran through your hair, a gentle caress that sought to ease the knots of fear and tension.

In that fragile moment, as the underground world seemed to close in around you, Floyd's presence and the melody of your song became a sanctuary. His unwavering assurance and the soft lullaby of the hum offered a brief respite, allowing you to find solace in each other's company amidst the uncertainty. The promise of escape and the soothing symphony of his hum created a fragile haven, a haven you clung to, hoping for the dawn of a brighter moment.

♪ Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ lavender's green,♪
♪ When I am king, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ you shall be queen.♪
♪Who told you so, dilly, dilly,♪
♪who told you so?♪

♪ 'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ that told me so.♪

♪ Call up your men, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ set them to work ♪
♪ Some to the plough, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ some to the fork,♪

♪ Some to make hay, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ some to cut corn,♪
♪ While you and I, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ keep ourselves warm.♪

♪ Lavender's green, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ Lavender's blue,♪

♪ If you love me, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ I will love you♪
♪ Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ And the lambs play♪
♪ We shall be safe, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ out of harm's way♪

♪ I love to dance, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ I love to sing♪
♪ When I am queen, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ You'll be my king.♪
♪ Who told me so, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ Who told me so?♪
♪ I told myself, dilly, dilly,♪
♪ I told me so♪

The oppressive silence hung thick in the air as you and Floyd sought solace in each other's presence, the weight of the situation pressing down on both of you. Suddenly, a familiar voice shattered the stillness, calling out to Floyd from beyond the confines of your diamond prison.

"Yo, Floyd!" The unexpected greeting echoed through the chamber, and Floyd's head snapped towards the source in disbelief. "What? John Dory? I can't believe it!" Floyd exclaimed with excitement. Gently, he shifted your fragile form, leaning you against the diamond wall, ensuring your comfort before hurrying to greet his long-lost brother.

"I never thought I'd see any of my brothers again..." Floyd expressed, placing his hands on the barrier that separated them. A heartfelt moment passed between the brothers, a reunion that painted smiles on both of their faces. However, John Dory's gaze shifted, landing on you in complete shock.

"Hey bro. Who's this?" John inquired, pointing towards you with confusion. Floyd, with a proud smile, introduced you, whispering the words "My fiance. My muse. My everything." John Dory's eyes widened in surprise as he processed the revelation.

"Ah, so you're the famous John Dory I've heard so much about," you rasped with a small smile. "I'm so glad I finally got to meet you." Your introduction left John Dory in a state of awe and pity, realizing that you were the missing piece to his brother's life.

"I'm gonna get you guys out of here, bro," John declared with determination, prompting exchanged glances between you and Floyd, a silent 'oh no' passing between you.

"No, you've gotta get out of here. You don't understand! Velvet and Veneer are giant, pop-obsessed succubi with no talent, and they've been stealing ours. And they'll be back any minute for more," Floyd pleaded with urgency, trying to impress upon his older brother the gravity of the situation.

"What? That's even worse than lip-syncing. Not my family. Not today," John vehemently refused, his frustration evident as he attempted to break free by ramming himself into the diamond bottle, making you flinch at the futile effort.

"John. John. Stop. The bottle is made of diamond. And there's only one thing that's powerful enough to shatter diamond," Floyd explained, unimpressed by his brother's determined attempts. "Right. A diamond-shattering diamond hammer! Where can we get one of those?" John exclaimed, his humor still intact despite the dire circumstances, earning a small laugh from you.

"No, John. It's the perfect family harmony," Floyd clarified in annoyance.

"Of course. The perfect family harmony," John gasped in understanding just as the all-too-familiar voices of Velvet and Veneer interrupted the moment.

"Our voices sound like garbage. We are dying out there. What we need is more troll," Velvet groaned in frustration, their impending return sending a chill down your spine. Turning to John with a sense of urgency, you both implored him to run and save himself.

"Run, John Dory. Save yourself," you added, a coughing fit seizing your weak form. In panic, Floyd knelt down to your level, gently trying to soothe you as the situation intensified.

"Don't worry, Floyd. I'll be back with the bros. You have my word, Floyd. Just keep both you and your fiancé safe. I think the bros would like to meet her," John assured before disappearing as swiftly as he arrived, leaving you and Floyd to face the impending confrontation with Velvet and Veneer.

Hello! This is a short chapter but we got some fluff! If you have any ideas don't be afraid to comment them! Ps. We're pretending the bottle is bigger.