I will show who is more Superior

Izuku Midoriya was seeing returning to his dorm, he was tired after he looked like he have been in a fight, he was finally going to relax after such a long time, on his way he saw some of his friends talking with each other so he sneak a bit closer to them but only in hearing range, then he would atleast know what they are talking about.

Bakugo: So she is doing it with him right now as we speak right.

Kirishima: Yes and from what I heard when going to ask them something they were still going at it.

Jiro: How long should we hide this from Deku?

Mina: Well he takes things way to slow, that is why she is cheating on him.

Toru:  Agreed, maybe if he actually did it with him she wouldn't have done this, I bet she would break up with him soon.

Sero: Same, there is no way she want's to stay with him.

Iida: Even though we shouldn't allow this maybe he should learn that before anything else except his family his girlfriend comes first.

Tsuyu: He also sometimes not there on time for their date.

Denki: What if he finds out?

Kirishima: Even if he finds out it wouldn't really matter because it was his own fault.

Denki: Yeah you are right.

Katsuki: Plus she will also need a real man, I mean we are all more superior then Deku

Class 1-A Except 3: Agreed

As they continue to talk bad about him, he enter the dorm as he hears moans inside, he went to it as he was close to her dorm the moans became louder, her door was slightly open so he decided to peek inside and see his girlfriend being raw fucked by Shoto, he wanted to kick the door open and beat them but a hand was placed on his shoulder, he look behind him to see Uraraka (*Wanted to do something new*) shake her head, they both left the dorm and walk into UA, both been quiet the whole time as Uraraka decide to break the silence.

Uraraka: So you saw it am I right.

Izuku: Indeed and I also heard the class talk about it and they will take her side.

Uraraka: I wanted to say something but Bakugo threatened me.

Izuku: At this point I should just expose him for what he did to me in middle school but with what have happened-

Uraraka: You have trust issues, I can understand if it's hard to open up.

Izuku nods as he explain his past to Uraraka, when they reach the support course workshop Izuku ask Power Loader if he could use it to make something, he was allowed but he needed someone to look after him, Uraraka promise he would look after him while they are inside workshop, with that he left and both of them enter, Izuku grab to pieces of material, on was black and the other was red, Uraraka wonder what he was going to with those material, as he begin to cut and until it was made into a suit but a part of the back was missing, she watch as Izuku begin to construct both a mask and a new suit, when he was finally done he look at his work for a second and smiled, Uraraka notice there was something about the part on the back, it looked like a spider, she then sees Izuku make one last thing it looked like spider legs that could fold itself then they were placed into something that was going to them, Izuku put his last part of his new suit on to hit, when it was fully connected he put on the suit and when he gotten on his mask he push a small button, he think of the spider legs return inside, Uraraka watch as he retract the legs before they come out again and they look ready to attack someone, she notice something else, on his arm looked something like some kind of gauntlet, she look at his lenses as they were black and she felt like he was starring into her soul.