Superior Spider-Man's Mission

Izuku sigh as he was in his suit, infront of him was the 2 girls he meet yesterday with the second one having a mask on, both are eating a ice cream as the mission he got was not even important to them, but they decided to tag along him.

Izuku *Mind*: How did it end up like this...

*Flashback*

Izuku: Wait your that girl i saved from the thugs earlier in that alley?!

As he then notice something she was wearing a white and pink white and pink shirt and shorts, she have boots that was the same color, she had a brown belt with different holders, she had 2 katanas on her back and in her hand she hold her mask which was white with pink lenses, her eyes was blue and she have blond hair with pink bottom part is pink.

????????: Yep you can call me Gwenpool.

(* Got to have someone to annoy him in his life that he also can tolerate *)

Izuku: Why are you here and why did you hit me with a bat.

Gwenpool: Sorry but you were to grumpy and I thought why not do that so I could tease you, mostly because if I didn't this story would be boring.

This confused both Izuku and the first girl.

Izuku: Huh what do you by 'this story'?

Suddenly she make face that shows that she have been hurt before rubbing her head, it confused both Izuku and the girl that is still stuck.

Gwenpool: Doesn't matter.

Izuku just sigh because he knew this girl isn't going to leave him alone, he then look behind him to try and see if could find her phone or something.

Gwenpool: So you looking for her phone to try and get information.

Izuku: Why would you care.

Gwenpool: Because while you focus on trying to check in her pockets you probably didn't notice the phone fell out of her pocket.

Izuku: Tch and you probably know where it is now.

Gwenpool: Yep, I secretly put it in between chest.

Izuku: Fuck you, why there.

Gwenpool: Why not.

Izuku sigh as took a quick look at the girl because he didn't see how she actually look, only that he could see she have dual color eyes and hair that was both pink and brown, there was a white streak on the pink side of her hair, white cropped wide, broad tailed jacket with a pink interior, collar, a single pink button and large pink cuffs, under the jacket is a brown over corset that curved in the middle, brown gloves, brown pants, 2 belts that was also on her pants.