Chapter 2: Travelling to Norway

After receiving the surprising letter from a duchess in the country of Norway, Braedey's parents began to get their son plane tickets to fly to Norway. Braedey was lucky to have his parents to help him out, along with his friends to be by his sides.

Braedey packs some of his clothes and shoes into one of the two suitcases he is going to take with him, with Andrea and Naomi helping out. He got good shoes and comfy shoes to wear, as well as fancy clothing to have for the celebration ceremony.

"I'm really lucky to have you all to help me." Braedey thanked with a soft smile.

"It's the least we can do for you." Andrea nodded back. "Plus, that's what friends and family are for."

"She's right." Naomi agreed. "And when we get things done, you'll definitely get away from your Uncle Frank." Braedey chuckled in response to Naomi's words.

"As long as I don't deal with him, everything is right." Braedey nodded, but that was cut off when he and both women heard the sound of smoke spluttering and an engine clanking outside. "Oh, lord... please tell me that isn't what I think it is..."

"I fear it is..." Naomi muttered.

Braedey, Andrea, and Naomi walk over to the window, just as they saw a rusty and broken Chevrolet Apache pickup truck rolling up to their driveway. They all could look on, Braedey and Naomi sighing in exasperation as they knew who owned that truck in the first place, as they appear from the vehicle's cab.

The person who then stepped out of the rusty truck is Uncle Frank. He is a Caucasian at around 38yrs of age, with a set of dark brown eyes, and accompanied with very short black hair that was not clean and tidy. He stands at around 6ft tall, and lacks the muscular body figure and shape that James has, even though they are brothers. He is wearing a black shirt with a fish on the front, a pair of denim overalls, black leather fishing boots, and a fishing hat. Everything about him just screamed nothing but 'fisherman'.

 Everything about him just screamed nothing but 'fisherman'

"Oh, lord..." Braedey muttered out in exasperation. "Not him..."

"Of all the times to turn up..." Naomi muttered out.

Braedey sighed as he saw Frank walk up and knock on the front door a few times, just as his father James answers back, stepping into the doorway to keep Frank from entering the house. Braedey and Naomi made their way downstairs as they could hear James arguing with Frank.

"Listen, Frank. I've told you a hundred times already that you've been banned from the household and not to be anywhere around my family." James stated back.

"Come on, James. I just wish to talk to your son." Frank insisted. "Besides, I was going to ask-"

"If you want me to come with you fishing? No chance in hell nor heaven." Braedey grunted out as he stood by the doorway. "I've got more important things to do."