Chapter 4: Dinner

Sure enough, day had eventually turned to night over Norway. It seems that Charmant Castle has awakened with the lights on around the castle, the glow of the lights within the castle giving off a warm aura to the structure around the whole land.

Inside of the castle, Braedey steps out of the guest room, now wearing a new outfit for tonight. He has on a blue tuxedo and dress shoes. He checks himself over and smiled at his new attire and appearance.

"I do look good

"I do look good." Braedey said to himself with a smile.

Jenkins walked in, then took notice of Braedey's new attire. "My, Mr. Martin, you do look very handsome." He commented.

Braedey turns to face Jenkins. "Oh, Jenkins. Am I... overdressed?" He asked.

"Actually, you look very impressive." Jenkins nodded. "If you would please, follow me to the dining hall."

Braedey follows on Jenkins down the stairs to ground floor. As they walk along, the halls seem to give an aura of warmth and comfort from the orange light of the lights. Braedey had to admit the castle was nice in the evening, just as they entered the dining room, the maids and servants having finished setting up the table for the dinner.

"Wow

"Wow..." Braedey looks on at the dining table. "This is huge..."

"One of the biggest rooms in the castle." Jenkins nods back. "Definitely perfect for a dinner setting."

"Agreed, Jenkins." King Alexander walks in with Duchess Sylvia alongside him, the former with his crown in his arms. "Oh, and I see our guest has come all dressed up."

"King Alexander." Braedey bowed. "Am I overdressed?"

"Of course not. You look perfect." Duchess Sylvia spoke up next, a soft blush on her cheeks. Her words did make Braedey blush in response.

"Now let's get settled in." King Alexander announced, he and Sylvia getting seated on one side of the table, with Braedey on the other end. "Oh, Sigrid should be down in a few moments." He added in.

"Mother does take her time with getting ready lately, hasn't she?" Sylvia asked her father.

"Oh, you know her." King Alexander shrugged back. "All that makeup she's bought recently, as well as everything else." She then spotted Sigrid walking into the dining hall. "Ah, there she is."