Part 3

A/N**

This will be a dual POV

Derek's POV

I arrived at work and saw Diego talking to the new kid, i walked past and saw she had some makeup on, i was still pissed that i got stuck with her so i made a stupid snarky comment, honestly hoping she would bite back. She didn't, instead she shook her head and walked to the locker room. 

I looked at Diego confused, he had a serious look plastered on his face and with a shake of his head i knew i fucked up somehow.

 I walked into the locker room to put my stuff away. I wanted to say something but i didn't know what. She walked out quickly after checking her face in the mirror, i followed quickly after. We were all sat down in the common room when the alarm went off, it was a major car accident, i looked at Diego but he shook his head.

 "Jax you're with me now, grab the kits actually grab a couple." i was stunned, my best friend chose someone else, because i was what? made a rude joke? i stormed off to the kitchen and started making a proper lunch for everyone, soon Mila followed. 

"What wrong? You stormed off and you're treating this rookie like shit. So spit it out" I felt a bit bad when she said it like that. 

"I don't know, i just don't get why Diego, would stick me with someone basically 30 years younger than me, then he starts treating me like shit-" she gave me a hug.

 "Look i can't tell you why he put you with her, but what you said was out of line, I'm not telling you why, if you get to know her and observe her you'll pick it up almost instantly." she started to walk away. "By the way  she's only 20 years 15 years younger, who knows maybe you two will hit it of." i just rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

The day flew by, we didn't have many call outs. It got to around 6:00pm and i saw Hannah about to leave, i walked over to her car and tapped on the window, she huffed and rolled down the window. "What do you want Derek?" i squatted down to face her.

 "I want to apologies, i shouldn't have said anything about your makeup and i wont from now on" i didn't wait for her reply, i went inside finished my reports and left. 

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed out to my motorbike. I turned it on and about five minutes away from the station i noticed i was low on fuel, i drove about 15 minutes to a cheap gas station and filled up the tank.

 I went inside to pay and bought a packet of M&M's, i went to the outside toilet while i was there. The door was unlocked so i assumed it was empty, i walked in and saw a couple, it looked like they were kissing so i turned to leave.

 Until i heard the girl crying, i went over to the pair and pulled the guy off.

Hannah's POV

I finished a little earlier than last night, i had a scheduled dinner with Kimi, I drove home and got ready. I didn't want to go out but i know cancelling would be worse for me. I took a shower, wincing as i washed the makeup off my face. 

When i got out i saw my reflection in the mirror and it was hideous, i didn't want Kimi to see me like this so i put makeup on quickly and put on my usual dinner dress, an emerald picnic dress with puffed sleeves. I knew Kimi would find something about how i looked tonight to start trouble, probably the makeup but i didn't wanna get hurt more for showing the bruises in public.