30. Aarnav

"Why didn't you sleep yet?" Choti Maa asked

"Waiting for Reena." I replied.

"Where is she?"

"She went to Aadhya's place to return her the charger but she stayed for dinner over there... It's so late the driver is not picking up the call either."

"Don't worry she will come."

"Yes! I'll sleep after she reaches."

She went upstairs.

I have been waiting for her since 1 hour without any information about her whereabouts.

I thought about calling Aadhya to ask if Reena is still there just then I heard a car sound through my window. I peeked through the window to see who it was. I saw Reena coming out of the car and a guy holding the door. I couldn't see the face because of the darkness. I waited for her to come upstairs.

I was sitting in her room ,on the sofa when she entered.

"Ohhh!!! Bhaiyaaa!!! You scared me. What are you doing here?" She said in surprise.

"Waiting for you... What took you so long?"

"My car got damaged so the driver took it for servicing and I came with..."

"Came with?" I interrupted.

"One of Aadhya's friend... He offered to drop me."

HE

"Just out of curiosity... Who is this guy? Have I met him?"

"No actually you didn't get to meet him he wasn't able to come to woods party because of some work and to the restaurant he didn't come because his father was not well.. I actually met his Dad."

"I forgot the name." I pretended.

"Because I didn't say it... Stop acting Bhaiya!"

"What I was just asking for general knowledge."

"You can meet him at the bachelor trip."

Before I could investigate further, she was out of my sight.

I called Ajinkya.

"Take down a car number and let me know who it belongs to in the morning itself... It's urgent! "

*Next morning*

"The news about Singhania's son taking his place is true." Robin said.

"Did he already joined the business?" I asked.

"Yes... And just to let you know he is willing to meet you because he thinks that they have been scammed by us."