Seduce And Destroy

Aleesha's POV: Never trust anything so beautiful. They can seem like that worlds best person, but under neath, all the disguises can lie a monster. I watched as Bill hung out the window, and his dreads blew in the wind. How he smiled as he flipped off other racers and how he caused them to crash. His looks were deceiving. They made me want him so bad but then not want him! Truth be told, I was supposed to be in a mental health facility! Due to all my trauma. Gabby got me out, though! "What ya thinking of!?" Bill asked, "nothing," I said back. Bill took a curve so fast that his car about went off the road, and I slammed into the door. I bruise easily, so my arm bruises up quickly. Finally, the race ended, and Bill won once again. He praised in his glory. Girl hung over the caution tape, screaming for Bill. I got jealous. I crossed my arms and leaned against the door. Tom walked over to me. "Like the ride?" He asked, "No," I said, clearly angry. "What's wrong? Bill making you mad?" He asked with a smirk. "What the crap do you think!?" I snarled. Tom walked off towards Bill. He tapped his shoulder and pointed to the car. Bill stopped giving autographs and began to walk to the car. I slid down into a ball position and covered my face. I'm not ready for what I'm about to be lectured about. I heard the door open, "car sick?" Bill asked, I obviously lied because I just nodded. "Oh, come on, don't lie to me!" He said, gently rubbing my arm. He began to poke my arm to agitate me.  "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Does someone need some loving time?" Bill said, smiling at his own words. My eyes widened a little as I looked at him. He shut his door, locked it, and crawled into the back seat.  He patted the seat area in front of him. I didn't feel like getting shot or hit today, so I did as he asked. I crawled back and sat on my knees. His hands trailed up my thighs, and I bit my lip. "Don't bite your lip, that's my job!" Bill remarked as he slammed his lips into mine. I fell back into the seat and hovered over me. He put some of his body weight on me, he bit my lip and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I couldn't resist, I KISSED BACK! I was disappointed in my own actions. I heard something glass like hit the floorboard. I went to look, but Bill turned my head back to him and kissed even more. He was reaching for something. Then, as I tried to break the kiss and needle like feeling hit my left arm. He injected me with something. He sat up off me and crawled back into the front seat. I looked at my arm it still had the needle stuck in it. I took it out and went to stab Bill with it. He caught my arm without even looking back. He grabbed the needle and tossed it out the window. "WHY!" I screamed. I felt the rage to murder him and bury him while he's still breathing. "Just doing what's right," he said. He turned his car on and drove away from the race area. I tried to crawl back up front to confront him even more but fell into the back floorboard. "UGH!" I yelped. Bill looked for me in his mirror. I felt a dizzy haze come over me. I got so dizzy that I couldn't even talk anymore. Then I passed out.

Bill's POV: I had to do something before she blew. Like I said, fragile like a bomb. She was mentally ill. I looked back, and she had fallen into the floorboard. I got home and pulled her out. I threw her over my shoulder. Her arms dangled as I walked up the stairs. I walk into my room and toss her onto my bed. I began to kiss her, I lingered for her lips. My hands trailed up her shirt. I quit and took the champagne bottle off my desk and chugged some down. I sat in the desk chair and held my head back. The sun peaked through my closed curtains. I looked at Aleesha. Her life was on the verge of leaving. Her eyes fluttered open some, and I didn't fully get all the anesthesia into her. Before I realized it, I finished the whole champagne bottle. Aleesha tossed her head side to side and then sat up. "YOU!" She yelled at me. She tried to get up out of bed but fell. She looked contorted and possessed. Her hollow eyes stared into my soul. Her emotionless face is still expressionless. "Aleesha, listen!" I yelled, backing up as she crawled towards me. When she fell, she twisted her ankle into a weird position. She couldn't walk. Before she could get to me, Tom began shooting at her. He hit her hand once, and she fell down again. I rushed out of the room. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Tom yelled, obviously freaked out by Aleesha's scary manner. "She's still sick Tom, she'll get better!" I said, reassuring him I could handle it. I heard her frightening scream as she beat on the door. Everyone in the house went quiet as they heard Aleesha scream. She sounded like she was possessed. I went to walk back in, and she had the champagne bottle and slammed it into my head. The glass shattered and cut my face. "AHHHHH!" I yelled, grabbing my face and dropping to the floor. Gabby ran up and about died. Her face was white, and she looked like she had seen this before. She hid behind Tom. Aleesha yanked my dreads and pulled me to the floor. I heard her bones pop as she fought with me. She grabbed my knife and stabbed my arm. Then Tom ran in and grabbed her hands, but she stabbed his shoulder. Gabby was absolutely terrified as she ran down the stairs. Neither Tom nor I could stop Aleesha. I heard Gabby yell, "I should have left you in the mental facility!" Aleesha stopped in her tracks. She stood up and walked out of my room onto the stairs. "What do you say?" Aleesha asked. "I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN THE MENTAL FACILITY!" Gabby screamed. Tom looked at me, worried. This was bad.