Protector

Bill's POV: I stand in the doorway, I see Aleesha. My eyed tear up with fear and rage as I look at her limp, dead - ish, cut up body. She had passed out. She had her hands tied above her head by chains. I quickly ran to her, pushing the girl that sat in her knees next to Aleesha. "Aleesha, please wake up....come on!" I yell. Noting. I yell again. She was completely knocked out. I heard a quick swoosh sound from behind, the girl, I'm suspecting it's Gavins lady, swung a rod at my head but missed. I turn around and grab the rob with one hand as she swings again. "Who touched Aleesha?" I ask, full of anger. I pull the rod from the girls hand, Tom makes his way up and explains that Gustav, Georg, and our backup have Gavin and his backup stuck. Tom grabs the girl and ties her to a chair. I turn back to Aleesha, and I notice something under her legs. I squat down to her side and lift up the white, bloody, t - shirt. An unborn child lay under her knee. I furrowed my brows and stood up with pure anger and discomfort. "WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED HER!?" I yell. I get Aleesha's hands loose, and I carry her out, I lay her over my shoulder, I make Tom get the girl, and we headed back to our place. I place Aleesha gently in my passenger seat and buckle her in. She was so beaten up. Gavin would pay. I hop in the driver's seat and speed off to my house. Once I arrived, I carried Aleesha into my room. She was safe now. She's in my hands. Her unconscious body lay on my sheets. "I'm so sorry," I say as I lay my head on her shoulder to hug her body close. I take off the blood-stained shirt and put bandages over her wounds. I put rubbing alcohol on a damp wash cloth and dadded her wounds to cleanse them. Her body twitched, and I kept on a worried face. "Just wake up, please...." I about cry. Seeing her like this. It hurt me. I caress her cheek and kiss her forehead. I heard a soft grunt. It came from her. "Hey....come on!" I beg, holding her hand tightly. "Im here, you're here," I say to her. Her eyes twitched a little, I got closer to her face. I lay my head on her chest, and her soft, silky skin felt good. I missed her so much. "Just wake up, baby, please...." I cry a little onto her chest. Her fingers moved in my hand. She was waking up, but slowly. Then, Tom burst in with a feared look. "She's been poisoned...in her veins..." Tom says as he looks at Aleesha. I furrowed my brow with anger, "Who did this? THEY WILL PAY!" I yell. I stroke Aleesha's cheek, and then I get up to walk to Tom. I shut the door behind me, and we walked over to the Gavins woman we took. I gently pat her cheek with a very scary smile. Her fear in her eyes made me happy. "I'm asking nicely. What happened to Aleesha?" I ask, crossing my arms. She shakes her head, Tom removes her mouth gag. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS! AHHHH!" She screams. "But I can, and it's already done...." I say with a stern yet dark voice. She stops screaming and stares at me. "I-I..." she stammered. "I-I what?" I ask. She gulps. "I put the poison in her vein....I was ordered to!" She exclaimed. I nod and make Tom take her off to deal with her. I heard a loud bang from Tom's room. I entered my room and saw Aleesha had moved a little. "Please....you're safe now!" I say sadly. I see her face twitch, and her eyes open slowly. I ran over to her side, I put my hand on her waist to support her weak body. Her eyes locked on mine, and my heart felt alive again. "It's me baby, it's me..." I cry as I feel her hand touch my cheek. "B-Bill... you're really there?" She asked as her tears fell silently. I nod, I cup her cheeks. "This isn't a dream?" She asks, her voice raspy, low, and soft. "You're alive. It's not a dream... I'm here," I say. Her little smile formed. Her tears poured some more. "Don't cry, you're safe," I smile. I am her protector, I will keep her safe and sound.

Aleesha's POV: His touch, his smile, his eyes. It was all real and not a dream. I could touch him. Feel him in my hands. How did he get me back, though? My tears stream down my cheeks, and I felt safe. "How did you get me back?" I ask, shakey. He looks at his hand, "I had to cross the lines, take his girl, and break in," he explained. I smiled, knowing he would go as far as crossing lines with another gang member to save me. "You could have got hurt..." I cry a little. "Only for you..." he smiles. His tears fell, I've never seen him shed tears before. His smile was soft and trusting. I saw Tom in the doorway, his gun in his hand. He smiled at me. I smiled back. All my body ached, I tried to sit up. Bill wrapped his arm around me to help and say behind me to support me. His warm body against mine, that feeling again. It felt good. I lay my head back on Bill's shoulder. He rubbed my arm with his hand. "We've got this under control now," Tom smiles. That reassurance made me feel much better. Once Tom left the room, Bill turned back to me. "One thing before you head into another sleep," he smiles, he leans to my face. Like a one inch gap between our mouths. He closed the gap, his hand holding my back gently with a rub. I open my mouth as an entering for his tongue. I got lost in the moment, he held me close, our bodies melting into each other. I enter his mouth with my tongue. He chuckled a bit and then broke the kiss. "I love you..." he says softly. "I love you too," I say back. I smiled and lay back down. In his bed. I was safe and protected. By my lover, my boy, my protector.