from the author,

hi guys! It's your author. this is the first book that im writing so please bear with me. im really excited to start this journey and take you guys along. so yeah. and before I get bombarded with questions about my identity and asking what's my name and questions like that so i want you guys to know that i don't think I'll be revealing my name or my real identity so until i come up with some name till then you guys can call me your author.

also,

-hate towards the characters: not everyone can say everything on their mind, so there may be many times that my characters won't be able to say everything that they want to. It makes them more human and real. hate comments will be deleted.

-some tropes may be similar to other popular books!

-inspired by: my imagination (more like scenarios with my love)

and

love u guys alreadyyy because you clicked here and read it!

!must read!

no copying will be tolerated and if you guys think that someone is copying or something then PLEASE please let me know.

the characters are purely fictional and do not correlate with real people.

!tw!

there will be mentions of childhood trauma and self-harm.

i hope to see you guys around

love you my lil cupcakes