31. Aadhya

I was laying on the floor with red eyes and tears fallen on the floor

I was laying on the floor with red eyes and tears fallen on the floor. Mom wasn't home so I had whole house to myself - to cry.
To cry till my heart burst into pieces and I no longer feel any emotion.
I wanted to be dead at this moment.

One moment I was laying in his arms, hugging him, feeling comfort, crying till I feel okay and now I am alone laying on the floor crying alone and just wanting to stop feeling alive.

I struggled to get up and took my phone in my hands and dialled the number.

He picked up.

"Aadhya... I was going to call you before sleeping today." Vijay said.

"Vijay..." I said crying.

"Aadhya what happened? Are you crying?" He asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your family is Aarnav's business rival."

"You know this?" He asked.

"Yes Aarnav came here few minutes ago and he put allegations on me that your dad sent me here and I don't know what to say or what to do... I feel so clueless."

"Listen just stay calm I am coming in 15 minutes."

He disconnected the call and just after 12 minutes I heard the bell rang.

Trying hard I got up and went to open the door, he rushed inside and hugged me tightly. Hugging him I fell on the ground and kept crying while he hugged and patted my head.

"It's fine, it's fine, stop crying."

He calmed me and supported me to sit on sofa.
He brought coffee once I stopped crying.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

"Yes, better!" I said sipping my coffee.

"See... I had no idea about Oberoi's being our business rivals, you know very well I never really looked even 0.5% into what is going on in business. I had no idea who was our business friend or business rival, I never even went to any business parties with Mom and Dad. Today my PA told me that this scams are done by our rival and I had no idea who it was I just went to meet him. But the moment he told me his name I recognized him."

"I know I am sorry, I trust you. Know one knew there can be a connection between your families."

"What did he say to you?"

"Nothing just allegations that I was here to hurt her and told me to stay away from Reena."

"So now your friendship is over?"