Noémie (pleasant & lovely)

"Good morning, everyone. Today, we're here to discuss the launch strategy for our upcoming brand. Ideas and insights are crucial. Let's dive in."

Meet Hriday Singh Rajvansh, a charismatic force in the corporate world and our story's male protagonist.

Hriday is a formidable character at the helm of a diverse business empire. As the owner of chains in textile, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, and hotels, Hriday's influence spans across industries. His astute business acumen navigates the intricacies of fabric to pharmaceutical breakthroughs, sleek automobiles, and the opulence of hospitality. Behind the poised exterior lies a shrewd mind, weaving success through the threads of different sectors, making him a captivating figure in a story where ambition and versatility collide.

Hriday's journey is marked by a relentless pursuit of innovation and a commitment to pushing boundaries. Outside the boardroom, Hriday's passions are as diverse as his business ventures. A connoisseur of art, a fitness enthusiast, and a man of few words, he intrigues those who attempt to unravel the layers beneath the CEO facade. In the unfolding narrative, Hriday Singh Rajvansh emerges not just as a corporate magnate but as a character wrestling with the intricacies of power, love, and the shadows that linger in his wake.

• "Harsh: We're proposing a multi-channel approach - social media teasers, influencer collaborations, and a dedicated launch event to create buzz.

• Leena: Agreed, and we've crafted a hashtag campaign for user engagement. User-generated content will be key".

His marketing team murmured discussing their new venture not including him and kept their discussion among themselves. Their conversations caught his attention, fisting his palm he spatted harshly,

"I am not here for your gossip team A, I have already gave you discussion time. You guys can either stay with me or stay out of this project "

'Team A' represents his marketing team. He has given titles to his different teams and divided them into groups for better and rapid growth, and yield for his company. He's not that arrogant type of boss but sometimes his behaviour becomes far more serious when his orders are not followed or implemented.

Later on, he dismissed them and called his product development team for discussion asking them about their progress to which David from the team said,

"The product itself needs a strong narrative. We're focusing on eco-friendly materials and cutting-edge technology. Unique selling points will be crucial."

"Excellent. Sustainability is a great angle. Any thoughts on the timeline?"

He replied and further interrogated.