Varutri ( Gaurdian goddess)

After the punishment session got over, he went to his office but unknown to him, surprisingly his friends or so called best friends, Samarth and Kavish were also present, for their weekly get together there which he concluded.

Seeing him coming in his own cabin, Samarth whistled at him, whereas kavish raised his brows, mocking him. He sighed and walked around his mahogany desk. He said,

"You guys should have some courtesy to ask before coming in my cabin."

Kavish chuckled and playfully rotated his chair by putting his elbow on desk playing with classy glass vintage paper weight. He put the object near his eyes and then looked at his friend in front, who had just entered.

"Why is this old-fashioned piece still around you?"

Hriday glared at him and supported his one palm on his desk he moved forward to take that thing from Kavish, but before he could, Samarth took it from Kavish, making Hriday sigh in annoyance.

"Hmm, man, this is not old-fashioned. This is vintage stuff. "

Samarth chuckled, making him more angry.

"So should we call it vintage garbage. May be?"

Both laughed.

"Don't you dare to say another word about that thing. Leave it at its place and leave. You guys are not anyway close to helpful. "

"We are helpful, but how could we if you are not willing to take our help. We got to know incidents happened from Saha. At least we deserve to know from you other than the fourth person."

"Leave it, Kavi. Now, Saha is more family-friendly to him than us. "

Samarth dramatically wiped his fake tears with his tie, making the other two rolled their eyes at him.

"It's not like that. Things happened, and unfortunately, i got to know very soon, actually. Huh!"

Hriday sarcastically answered and tried explaining them.

"Very soon, what do you mean very soon. Anything serious happened? Is she fine?"

Kavish, being Kavish, always cared for Anjana from the very first moment, like a doting brother, the moment when he got to know about her being his friend's better half. He even sided her in their every fight earlier also even if he had to go against Nitya, his wife.

Hriday, knowing him very well, nodded at him and explained everything from the moment he got to know about media chaos till the moment he beat the shit of those people who are responsible for this.