Didi's Backstory

DIDI'S POV:

(These stories are short)

I've always had it easy. Yet so hard. 

July 6th, 1988
I woke up for the first time. Feeling nothing. I was in a dumpster. I couldn't move anything, I was weak and alone on a cold, rainy night. I shivered, tried calling for help, but, I didn't know how to talk, so all I could do was make subtle, quiet noises. It was like this for 10 years. I taught myself how to talk and eventually, move. The paint on my body was scratched off and rusty. A button had fallen off my chest and my lower torso was so damaged, the endoskeloten was starting to wear off. 

February 4th, 1989
I was transported to a new alleyway dumpster due to the other pizzeria location being shut down and torn down. They must've not had the guts to just take me to the dumpster. I looked around my new surroundings. The sign read "Circus Baby's Pizza World". I decided to go inside after a few months of being in the dumpster. It's been closed down for a while. I assume, I never saw anyone go in during the day. Except for a few guards, but they never came back out. Sometimes at night, I swore I could hear men screaming for their lives. Once I went inside, I observed the darkness and desert property. There was an elevator, a circular elevator. I went inside, the mid-summer humidity making it hard to breathe. 
The elevator went down. Down down into a dark and cold lobby. The cold made me shiver. I've been through cold, harsh winters here in Hurricane, but, it was different down here. It felt wrong, like the screams were new to me. The elevator came to a halting stop, making me jump. The doors open. There was no room, but instead a large vent that could fit a solid 6'8 man. I decided to crawl through it. 
'What's the harm in it?'
I told myself. After crawling through it for a solid minute, I arrived in a lobby-looking room. Two windows. One with a picture of Funtime Foxy and the other picture Ballora. These animatronics are new to me. I saw the Toy animatronics. I never met them though. I never really wanted to. But...Funtimes? 

Suddenly, There's a bang on the window.