Meeting

DIDI
The bang on the window echoed throughout the whole underground building. Didi looked around to see what it is, and found out it was Funtime Foxy. His eyes were in pure rage, as if he has seen something unbearable and life-costing. He attempted to break the glass so Didi attempted to escape by prying the vent below Ballora Gallery's glass. 
Eventually, she got it open and ran in, letting the vent slam behind her, Funtime Foxy still banging on the window keeping him in his room.

BALLORA
With the sudden bang of the vent echoing through Ballora Gallery, Ballora began her search for the poor nightguard, trying not to giggle as she did so. The fun part was searching for the nightguard, not killing him. That was Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy's favorite part.

She opens her eyes, looking around, it may be cheating to blind tag, but she's not blind. She spots the victim sitting near the vent.

'Trying to escape, huh?' She thought to herself. She let out a little giggle and started twirling her way to the nightguard. 
Once she got close enough, she looked at her victim to see the face before the dea-

'Wait...What the-'
It's not a nightguard! It's an animatronic! It didn't seem to notice her, instead, breathing heavily on the ground with several sighs of relief. It looked like Ennard, but patched up.

"Ennard! Get out of my room!" She yells, her hands on her hips. Suddenly, It looks up, startled.

"Who?!" It yells. That's when I realize it's not Ennard's voice...

DIDI
Didi stared blankly at the floor. Several waves of relief went over her. 

"Ennard! Get out of my room!" A strong female's voice yells. When Didi looks up, there's an animatronic with a white exoskeloten, purple bra, three white pearls on her chest, purple hair that was fixed into a bun, along with a short skirt with a yellow line closing in the white at the end of the skirt, finally, purple shorts. Her hands with purple painted nails were at her hips.

Didi jumps in response from being anxious from the previous events with Funtime Foxy.
"Who?!" Didi yells, making the animatronic's face become a interested one.

"You're not Ennard..." The animatronic replies. Suddenly, the animatronic offers her hand to Didi. Didi frowned at the hand and swatted it away. The animatronic rolls her eyes and grabs Didi's arm, forcing her to get up.

"The name's Ballora." The now-named animatronic smiles.
"Didi..." Didi shivers.

"May I ask...What in the bloody hell are you doing in my room?!" Ballora asks, her face becoming sour to look at.

"The other animatronic was banging on the glass! His eyes were cold and dark...scary and murderous..." Didi says, her hands on Ballora's shoulders, shaking her. Ballora seemed unfazed. Like she's seen this before.

"Foxy you mean?" She replies.

"Who?"

"Funtime Foxy, the other animatronic that lives on the other side of me..." Ballora glares at the glass.
"Where are you from, exactly...?" Ballora asks, chuckling.

"Freddy Fazbear's pizza..." Didi says, looking somewhat ashamed. 

"Original or Toys?" 

"Toys"

"Oooooh...that explains why you don't know much around here!" Ballora laughs.

"Follow me!" Ballora says, starting to walk to a door. Didi refused, but Ballora grabbed her by her arm and forced her to follow her.