She's in disguise...

BALLORA

"Follow me!" Ballora says, starting to walk to a door. Didi refused, but Ballora grabbed her by  her arm and forced her to follow her. 

"What- No! I don't even know you!" Didi was trying her best to refuse and get away, but Ballora's grip was just too tight.
Ballora got to the door and pulled it open, showing a closet full of various shirts from crop tops to over-sized shirts, skirts low to high, lots of jewelry of crowns, earrings, and pears. Ballora knew this closet all too well. From the corner of her eye, she could see a lovely velvet couch to set Didi on. She walked Didi over there and sat her down.
"Sit." 
"I-I already am..." Didi's eyes were full of pure confusion.
Ballora temporarily leaves the room to go grab some tools to fix Didi up. Ballora walked past her stage, into the parts and service room, and grabbed a spare toolbox that was lying on the ground due to the death of the previous nightguard trying to fix Funtime Freddy. Ballora kicks the skull lying next to it, making Funtime Freddy chuckle in the background on his stage. She leaves the room and goes under her stage, where there is spare plastic. She also finds a button shaped as a star, and called it good.
She then walks back into the closet, Didi still sitting on the couch, seeming anxious. 

"Don't worry, I'm only going to patch you up." Ballora smiles. 

DIDI

It's been a few minuets since Ballora started working on Didi. She had fixed up the loose endoskeloten in Didi, making it easier for her to walk and less likely to fall over. Ballora grabs some stuffing, and stuffs Didi back up, making her look more full. 
"How's that?" Ballora gently asks, trying to not make it awkward. Didi gives a thumbs up in response. Ballora continues fixing her up, putting the plastic over the hole that got damaged, screwed it on and painted over it.  

"Uh..." Ballora says with a cautious tone.
"What?! What happened?!" Didi asked immediately.
"The paint doesn't match the old paint that was used on you..." Ballora winces.
"What do we do?! I'm going to look like an idiot!" Didi's eyes start to fill with tears. Suddenly, Ballora gets an idea. She runs to her skirt portion of her closet, looks around, and grabs a medium/low skirt.
"Put this on!" She excitedly says.

Didi grabs the skirt, and observes it. The skirt was a ruffle skirt. It had smooth yellow pom-poms at the end on it along with a white line closing the entirety of the purple in the skirt. She puts it on and twirls. Ballora's face fills with relief.
"Good...It covered the uneven painting..." Ballora chuckles. Didi gets up and starts walking around.
"Whoa...I can walk again!" Didi smiles, about to squeal. 

"Now! I somewhat recognize you from the dumpster outside! I know you don't have a place to live. So, you may stay here in my room. You can sleep on the couch until I can get another bed. I might just hide the one I have and keep dancing on my stage until my battery runs out." Didi nods. 
"AND! Never take anything unless you ask me for permission." Ballora says strictly with a smug frown on her face.  
"I'm not planning on it!"  Didi says back.

"Now, lets get this show started!'