15°.• 📰

koreaboo ✪

koreaboo Yesterday, bts Taehyung and twice Sana were spotted by netizens in a restaurant

koreaboo Yesterday, bts Taehyung and twice Sana were spotted by netizens in a restaurant. Some People says they might be dating because they hug each other as they were leaving the restaurant. Others say, they may have met each other coincidentally. Because, when the were leaving, not only Taehyung and Sana came out, but another boy wearing a mask came out with them, who went with Sana. What do you think? Are sana and taehyung dating? Also who is that masked boy? Stay tuned for more such updates.

Liked by @dispatch, @fashion_icon and 62,566 others.

view the comments.

kpop_fangirl is this year is the year of date or something? Lol because first; suho and irene dating news comes then, tzuyu and yugyeom, then seulgi and kai, then jin and jisoo, also Lisa and Jungkook. Now Sana and Taehyung. But, in my opinion mark tuan and sana are acting too fishy. Same with taehyung and jennie anyway i don't care it's their life they can date whoever they want.

taenniebear don't know maybe that man is mark tuan because he is also in daegu.
marktuan.by__sana replied to @taenniebear sister not maybe it's PROBABLY MARK!!
marksana4life probably
thvrubyjane of course its him because in sana's last post she mentioned special someone. Also in her post mark commented mentioning the same thing special someone. It's obvious they are mentioning each other saying the 'special someone'
marksana replied to @thvrubyjane It's make sense.
S_T replied to @thvrubyjane oh really? Then why koreaboo didn't talk about that.
marksana replied to @S_T bruh sister 🌞 are you expecting from k-media that they will explain everything to you beautifully???

taelina they are not dating it's just b¡tches are obsessed with my tae.

reveluv363 not this b¡tch named tAeLiNA thinking attaching her name with taehyung's name will gonna make her own him 💀
A.R.M.Y47 sister don't talk about those sh¡ts they are literally the embarrassed trash of our fandom 💀
blinku_69 replied to @A.R.M.Y47 girl don't add them in your fandom because they are not from army fandom they are from trash can.
A.R.M.Y47 replied to @blinku_69 you are right soulmate. They are from trashcan

view more comments...

━━━━♧━-•°•.,՜՛֊.'°•՝°'•,՞°.՜֊՝՛,',*.°••',՜*,՝.'

Hello how are you all? In this new year I thought something will change but nothing changed except my exam marks. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Anyway stream Solo it's now need only 12.6M to reach 1B. And stream also Love Me Again. For now bye.

—🐺

#peace