16°.• 🖼️

m.by__sana ✪

by__sana ✪

m.by__sana  This is my reaction to those articles. I mean I'm dating someone I don't know it myself?? like what the hell?!?!

Liked by @333cyj333, @agustd and 3,873,893 others.

view the comments.

yerimiese ✪ normal day for K-media 💀
jacksonwang852g7 ✪ replied to @yerimiese and dangerous day for k-idols
oohsehun ✪ replied to @jacksonwang852g7 true tho

thv ✪ lol I had the same reaction as this guy when I heard the news.
sooyaaa__ ✪ replied to @thv Jennie's mind was blown away.
jennierubyjane ✪ replied to @sooyaaa__ UNNIE!!!! @jin Oppa look after your soon to be wife
jin ✪ replied to @sooyaaa__ hey stob teasing my sister

dahyun's_height that's why i hate @dispatch
2yeon_fan replied to @dahyun's_height true they are private less
StanTwiceSoYouCanGetBlessByGodJihyo replied to @2yeon_fan What?!
dispatch ✪ sorry miss @dahyun's_height but what did i do????? That news firstly published by @koreaboo
2yeon_fan replied to @StanTwiceSoYouCanGetBlessByGodJihyo i mean they dosen't give idol privacy.
koreaboo ✪ replied to @dispatch excuse me don't drag me in. And also talking about idols private life Where does their dating information or photos come from huh??? 🤨

twicey_fancy_oncey wow koreaboo and dispatch are fighting with each other nice💀👍🏻 *sipping mah coffee*
I_got_70 replied to @twicey_fancy_oncey lol i'm literally enjoying Their fight while eating popcorn.

S_T Plasse tell me I'm dreaming.
Vnnie replied to @S_T yes you are dreaming. Don't worry no one will wake you from this dream. even though this is reality but still :)
S_T replied to @Vnnie STFU!!!!!!
Vnnie replied to @S_T lol You can take your all anger on me because you got a big shock today 😂.

sugartae72 sigh of relief that you shit is not dating taetae.

view more comments....

━━━━♧━-•°•.,՜՛֊.'°•՝°'•,՞°.՜֊՝՛,',*.°••',՜*,՝.'

Hello guyz stream Solo. Now Solo already became 990.2M now only need 9.7M to reach 1B I'm feeling happy soon it will gonna reach 1B and Jendeukie will gonna be "1st kpop female soloist to reach 1B on youtube." Btw talking about streaming, stream also my roséyyy the chipmunk the pasta the cute foodsé song On The Ground and Gone. My women is most underrated person :(.

Anyway I'm going to sleep tomorrow I have school :)

—🐺

#peace