Pain And Regret

"I thought you'd mastered this act all this while, but it's like I will have to teach you again," He said as he grabbed her by her hair, pushing her hard towards the wall.

"Do I have to teach you again ?" He said again. Tears fell from her eyes, but she couldn't talk. He jerked her out of her thoughts with a slap and all she could do was seal her lips by sucking them in between her teeth.

"I hate it that you can't talk, but I've to do this my way," he said as he let go of her, making his way out of the room. She thought she had escaped this, but not long after he came back with Ra'ina. The girl is only eight and fear washes over her because she knows what he will do.

"Don't do this, I promise you I can do it well," She said to him in her sign language.

"I can see that you can now talk, but I've to do this in my way so that you will not forget it next time," He said to her in the sign language she could understand.

She watched as he moved towards Ra'ina and she could see the fear in the girl's eye. She went to shield her and he pushed her, making her fall to the ground.

"Ra'ina, shall we play a small game," he said, the corner of his eyes tugged up into a ridiculous smirk. He moved to where Ra'ina was standing before he unzipped his trousers. He holds the small girl's hand and puts it there…

He puts it in his mainly male part and asks her to do the same. The girl obeyed despite the fear in her eyes.

She knows what it feels like to disobey. He did it, he put his hand there. She can see the pain in Rai'na's eyes, but they both are helpless.

They're used to it but anytime they do it, it becomes new to them again. He fingered the small girl in front of her. The numbness in her chest caught her breath short, and she needed to concentrate on keeping the tears away, but she couldn't do that anymore. She let them fall.

This has been happening for years. With her and other girls. They're the most useful assets as long as they will go under their waist downward.

Even if it is a dream, she wishes a dream like this should never exist in the first place, but then that painless reality is staring right at her.

Her stoic expression wavered then, her lips trembled, and she saw a solitary tear make its way down Ra'ina's cheeks and she pity the poor girl.

She wrapped up herself, inhaling sharply as the wicked breeze entered her nostrils. There was a familiarity in that breeze, as though she had been used to it.

She heard his footsteps. She heard it when he came close to her, but she didn't move. The moment she raised her swollen eyes and was met with the devil's, all her walls started crashing and her heart started beating at a very fast speed.

She is scared and he can see it in her eyes. She held the wall for support as if the world would protect her from him.

She shakes in fear because she is afraid of the man that's staring at her. Hot tears rushed down her wide terrified eyes and kissed her wet cheeks.

Her head started paining her because she hit it very roughly, but he was paying no attention to her situation.
Her tiny form trembled from terror, fear and the harsh treatment she was receiving from him.

He grabbed her clothes and tore it. It's painful, but she couldn't voice it, and there is no point in fighting him because it's pointless.

He always has it his way and no one will come to rescue her. No one because they're held, that's their job to satisfy their lust.

And if Ra'ina can endure it, why can't she do the same, unless she wants the same thing to happen to another girl again and she can't let that happen?

He touched her as if he was asked to memorize every single hole in her body and he would be awarded for it.

He was harsh and she felt the pain, but who is she to say no?

The way he goes in and out of her body is like he is enjoying a new hobby he found.

Something that gives him hope and he is happy with the result. She believes even if this is what happens when people get married, then there is no good in getting married because you will feel pain.

This is not the first time, but anytime it's happening, it's like first to her.

After he's done and satisfied, he goes out of her body. She thought it was the end, as a sigh of relief escaped her mouth, but he smiled, an evil smile at her.

"Who told you this is the end, I'm not done enjoying your smooth body," he said as he kissed her harshly.

"I've to pay for the days I missed, you know, it's not interesting to be far away from you. It's traumatizing.

He said as his eyes gleamed wickedly as he wiped away her tears. His fingers trailed down to her neck.

"I miss having you in bed"

"Please have mercy on me, I can't endure it again," She said in her sign language.

"Do you want me to bring another girl again, maybe Alia will do this time around," he said.

"No… no Alia is just five, she rather endure it again than let Alia go through that.

"I'm ready," she signed to him.

Without any delay, he was inside her again. This time around, he was too harsh, the pain kept increasing, but he didn't loosen up.

He was just satisfying his lust and hunger, forgetting that pain exist.

She fights, but is there the need for that, absolutely not because no one will come for her. She wishes time will pass and they will not have to face all this.

Because, even if she wants to stop it, or make it pass quicker, time passes at its own pace. Even though she's in so much pain that she wouldn't care if she died, it will pass eventually, unless it's time, and for that, she hates time because time has never favoured her, even if it is once.

Even now that she wants it to end quickly time is still working slowly, giving him the right to ruin her again and again and as always time has never been on her side.

She just wants to close her eyes and never open them again, but that day has never come in her life.

She gives in because she just knows that her life is meaningless and he will not stop until he gets what he wants and no one will come to help her that is how she closes her eyes and let him ruin her life over and over again leaving her in deep thought as she keeps asking herself.

Why isn't it that the flowers never bloom on the people that deserved it?

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE AND FOLLOW

IG: EESHA_SPEAKS $ EESHAS_DELUXE

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD🖤