punishment...

So ...it's my first time writing smut ..It may be not that good ...if you are uncomfortable then you can skip it ...

Yeah that's it ...(don't expect much from me )...

Back to the story.....

Taehyung don't give him a chance to escape as he carried him in his shoulder as soon as they entered...Tae open the door and place jungkook on the bed carefully and hovered him...

Taehyung
If you are not ready or
Feel uncomfortable you
can stop me ...okay...

Jk
"Nod his head"

As soon as jungkook give permission tae kissed the younger .... jungkook also kiss back , unknowingly his left hand grab tae's hair pulling him more closer... slowly tae break the kiss and first kiss his forehead then his eyes ,nose and peck his lips ...he slowly unbutton jungkook's shirt...

Taehyung
You are beautiful ...

Jk
Stop staring at me it's
embarassing...
"Try to cover shirt less body"

Taehyung
Don't hide it from me baby..
Let me look at you properly..

Taehyung hold jungkook's both hand above his head ...and started to kiss his neck ... Then he captured jungkook's one nipple in his mouth and another with his free hand ... jungkook's body shiver down from this pleasure..

Jk
Ahh don't ...it's tickle..

Taehyung
Really baby..how about
this ...

"Bite his nipples"

Jk
It's hurts...don't please..

Taehyung
But it tastes good babe
"Wink"

Taehyung kissed his whole body ...

Jk
Why don't you take off
your shirt too ..

Taehyung
Ohh needy aren't you..?

Jk
Fuck tae ..just take it off ...

Taehyung remove his shirt and throw somewhere in the room...he again hovered over the younger ...now they both are kissing each other hungrily ...after kissing for some minutes they part to take a breath...

Taehyung
If you are not ready we can
stop here kook...cause if
we start once I can't stop
myself ...so do you want it ??

Jk
Who told you to stop
Yourself??

Taehyung
So...??

Jk
Yes...I want it ... infact I
want it so fucking badly...

"Grab his head and smashed their lips together..."

Taehyung
Ohh kook...I love you ..

Jk
I love you too....

Taehyung slowly removed his pants ...now he is only in his boxers.. jungkook gulped at the sight...then taehyung quickly unbutton jungkook's pant and throw it on the floor ...tae went  near the drawer and take out a bottle of lube ...he quickly returned to the younger and again captured his lips ... sucking it ... finally tae removed jungkook's boxer ... jungkook was feeling so good with tae's touch ...he was happy...

Taehyung
How can be you so fucking
beautiful ....but it's only for
me ...you are mine jungkook

Jk
Yea..yeah..I m yours tae ..

Taehyung
Fuck ...

Tae slowly went down kissing jungkook's thighs ...and younger is now moaning mess ...tae hold jungkook's member in his hand ...kiss the tips giving a quick lick....

Taehyung
Do you like it baby ...

Jk
"Nod"

Taehyung
I want words bunny ...

Jk
Ye ..yeah ...

Taehyung
Do you want more ...

Jk
Ye..yeah ..

Taehyung
Okay then get ready for
the real punishment
Lil bunny...

Tae put some lube in his one finger and started to thrust in jungkook's hole ..which he really want to destroy right now ....but he needs to prepare him... jungkook screamed by the sudden action ...at first it hurts but slowly the pleasure took over him ...tae reach to his lips ...and started to kiss him to distract his mind ...then he add another finger ... jungkook open his mouth to scream ..But tae took this opertunity and entered his tongue to younger's mouth ... tasting every bit of his pretty mouth .... finally when sure he it was enough ..he removed his own boxer.... jungkook is now really scared ...now he is rethinking about the decision ..but it was too late... isn't it ...

Jk
I..it was.. bi.big...

Taehyung
Well I know that bunny...

Tae rub a handful of lube into his member....he settled his position between jungkook's legs...

Taehyung
Its gonna hurt a bit ...but
You will feel good okay..
just bear with me ...okay
Bub...

Jk
Hmm ...

Tae thrust his member inside jungkook's hole ...and to his suprise it is still so tight ...he remained still ..he wants jungkook to adjust first ...he attacked jungkook's nipple again to distract  him from the pain..its hurt like a hell .. few drops of tears fell from jungkook's eyes ...he close his eyes ...

Jk
You can move now ...

Taehyung
Don't worry bub..it will
the best night ..okay ..

"Kiss his forehead"

Taehyung started to thrust in and out slowly at first ...then slowly he speed up his pace ...tae hold jungkook's member in his hand and started to stroke..it was too much pleasure for jungkook ...he was just moaning tae's name ...after some time they both come in same time ... taehyung inside him and jungkookie in  their stomach... taehyung kissed his forehead and jungkookie smile at him ...but it's not enough for taehyung...so ..it's gonna be a long night for jungkook.....

Finally after 3 rounds taehyung satisfied ...it was the best sex for both of them ... jungkook was so tired and about to  pass out ...so taehyung cleaned him ...dressed him into a new clothes ...changed the bedsheet ...then he took a quick shower and lied next to jungkookie covering both of them with the duvet...as soon as he climb up the bed .. jungkook cling into him pouting like a baby .....he chuckled at the cute bunny and pull him closer ...they both are very tired so they quickly drafted into their dreamland ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well congrats ... jungkook wasn't gonna able to walk tomorrow....

**************************************
I suck at it ... isn't it ??

I really trying to write it good as possible but .....forget it ...

So finally guys ...I have 4 days to next exam ...that's why i upload this chapter today...I literally writting it for too long time ... so here I m ....