together forever..

Jungkook turned and hovered taehyung... taehyung was shocked at first ...but he wants to know ..what's is next so raise his eyebrows...

Jungkook kissed him...he also kissed him back ...but suddenly he pulled out and started unbuttoning his shirt with his teeth... taehyung was looking at him with shocked eyes.. ofcourse bro .. jungkook is looking hella sexy...after he unbutton his shirt...he started to kiss his abs ... taehyung was driving crazy...

Taehyung
Ahh babe ..I m feeling so
good ...

Jk
Already??

Slowly jungkook move downward and he removed his belt ...and pull down tae's pants with his boxer...

Jk
Are you ready for the real
fun?

Taehyung
Hell yeah...

Jungkook hold tae's member with his hand and started stroking it ...he licked tae's di*k with teasing manner directly looking in the eye of taehyung...

Taehyung
Fuck ...

And he quickly take his whole length into his mouth... taehyung was getting so much pleasure right now...he unknowingly started thrusting his memeber into yours mouth...it was the best blowjob in his entire life...he was about to cum in jungkook's mouth but the younger pull out ...

Jk
Not yet daddy ...do you
like my performance ??

Taehyung
Yeah I quite like the nickname..

Jungkook again hovered over taehyung...

Taehyung
And I loved your performance...

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed him again...

Jk
So ...want me to ride you
daddy ....

Before taehyung can speak... jungkook stand up and pull his boxer down teasingly....then he come and sit above tae's member...he slowly positioned tae's di*k into his hole... slowly tae's di*k getting inside his hole as he started getting down...

Taehyung
Ahh fuck ...baby ..
you are so tight....

But jungkook is getting unbearable pleaser...he started jumping up and down with tae's dick thrusting him ...when his dick thrust into his prostrate..he gets more excited
.... slowly tae's hand reach his nipples ..they started abuse his nipples...it was getting more steamy....their moan is echoing in the room...after some time jungkook come in tae's stomach and tae come inside jungkook....

Jk
So daddy ...??
Want to take a break...

Before jungkook say further more ... Taehyung switched their position quickly....now jungkook is in bottom and taehyung is hovering him ... without taking out his di*k...

Taehyung
Not yet baby...

He started thrusting him again and jungkook was hell sure it's not going to end quickly...but what can he do ..he invited it by himself.....

After 4th round taehyung finally stopped....and they took bath together...

They are lying naked in their soft bed ...the moonlight is falling on them...as it is full moon night...
Taehyung was looking at jungkook cause he was looking fucking etheral.. taehyung was not less than a Greek god...

Jk
Stop staring at me now..
I m trying to sleep ...

Taehyung
I can't help it ...you are so
beautiful...

Jk
Says who ...who is looking
Like god's masterpiece right
now...

Taehyung
Oww ..so you are also peeking
at me ... aren't you..

Jk
Noo ...now stop let me sleep..
"Blushing"

Taehyung
Really...so you are not listening
to me ..

Jk
Noo...

Taehyung
What If I say ... I forgive you..??

Jungkook quickly open his eyes , smiling happily ....looked at taehyung with his cute doe eyes...

Jk
Really???

Taehyung
Yeah ...how can I not ..after your
beautiful performance ...

Jk
Ooo taeee ....you are best...

Jungkook jump into Taehyung's lap and pull him into a bone crushing hug ....tae smile at his childish behaviour.... jungkook captured tae's face with his hands ...and

Jk
You ."kiss".are."kiss" .the ."kiss". husband "kiss"....

Taehyung
Okk but if you get up from my lap
right now ...get ready for another
round...

Jk
Whatt....noo...

Jungkook quickly get off from his lap and covered himself with duvet quickly... taehyung smile and hug him from backside...

Taehyung
Let's be together... forever..
Okay..

Jungkook turn and stick close to him... taehyung quickly embrace him...

Jk
Okay ...let's grow older together..

With that they drafted into their Dreamland...maybe beginning of their love story not be perfect...but it's ending might be beautiful...but it's not ending of their story...they have a more beautiful journey ahead...they may have to face many more problems...but they will surely get over it together....

Afterall.....

"I want spend my last day on the earth with jungkook"

                                      - taehyung

"Taehyungie hyung is my safe place"

                                        - jungkook

                        -: The end:-

**************************************
Sooo...yess..this story is completed...
Thank you for supporting me till last...do you like this story ..??

Sooo...my another new story is coming soon...I m really looking forward for your support ...okay let me give you a Lil hint ...

It's gonna be a dark romance love story...those who are interested please show a lot of love to my another book ...☺️I will try to put more details after publishing another book ....

I m really really greatful for all you support... thank you ...I finally completed this story 💗...

Love you guys 💜🫂...see you soon ...