Trailer - Sneak Peak

"Brother?" The five year old Eleven questions from her bed.

Eleven's small feet slowly walks down the long hallway to the large opened door at the end of the hall.

"Yes little bird?"

"If the districts enjoy the games...."

Tributes scream out as they all kill each other, tributes running through tall grass while looking back behind them, the sounds of terrors and screams and fallen bodies being heard all around.

"...why were there rebellions?"

"We will not bow!"

"We will not break!"

The mob screams out as they run full fledge towards the army of Peacekeepers, weapons beginning to come out as they are inches away.

"You will learn the full details when you start school but basically a Great War happened, the dark days. It is where all districts went against the Capitol to try and take it down, but they didn't succeed. The Hunger Games was given as a form of discipline to the districts, to let them know what they did wrong."

Eleven gasps hard when she sees a tribute being killed on the hologram TV, making her quickly cover her eyes.

"Now tell me little bird."

Eleven's small feet comes closer and closer to the opened great door at the end of the hall, her slowly walking inside of the room.

"What is the essential organ that we need the most to live?"

Eleven goes to stand besides the figure sitting down, her eyes setting on the squirrel that squeals in pain on the floor.

"The heart." She immediately answers.

"Exactly...."

Eleven gasps when all of the bones of the squirrel break and contort weirdly.

"....nothing can survive without the heart."

Henry slowly opening his eyes as blood runs down his nose.

Prepare to enter into a world of Panem...

"Our dear president has died."

"Papa!" Eleven cries out as she reaches for him.

A country controlled by...

"May I present to you the new President of Panem! Henry Creel!" The crowd cheers while Henry extends his arms out with a wicked smile.

The Heart.

Witness Victors...

"Remember you are a force to be reckoned with."

Lucas adjusts his tie while he looks in the mirror, him staring in the mirror with a stoic expression on his face.

"You are a Victor...."

Lucas smiles as he eats with Suzie Dustin and Will, countless amounts of people looking at him.

"...but not only that..."

Lucas goes to stand at the Capitol Statue in the middle of the circle road, his hands going into his pockets as he looks up at the statue.

"....you have made history my son."