Epilogue: Welcome to New Panem!

Summary: Chapter takes place 5 and a half years later, where we see and give farewell to everyone enjoying life in New Panem.

   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And we are back!" Septa says with a big smile on his face. "We definitely enjoyed that half time show with the amazing performance of Maxine Mayfield! The Performer of New Panem! I just get goosebumps every time I see her! What an amazing show! The Madness of Vultures, they always come back! Such a catchy song!"

"Septa this is definitely one intense match between the Contestants from Districts 1, 2 and 4!" Tepal mentions.

"Yes but the power couple Nancy and Jonathan have been making dramatic combats! The two PK power couple we love to call them!"

"They are now in the sudden death circle zone!"

"Come on come on...." Lucas says with a big smile on his face, him being seated in Eleven's office. He sits in the chair while Eleven is to his left watching the TV intensely, Sean and Victor being to Lucas's right.

"It looks like it is the battle of the last District Contestants standing!" Septa says with a big smile on his face.

"Who will win?! Looks like they have one last obstacle course to go through! And you want to know what the Headmaster's did with this course Tepal?!"

"Oh I certainly do, Septa!"

"To honor the amazing Performer of New Panem's five year anniversary of performing....rings of synthetic fire!" Septa exclaims as the curtain opens to reveal the circles of synthetic ring of fires. "Now the object of this course is for them to run through the rings as they move in motion! The one who makes it to the finish line and picks up the Ribbon of Championship wins!"

"Come on don't fail me!" Victor says.

"No our PK power couple is going to do this!" Lucas smiles.

"Yeah I'm District 4 with this one." Eleven smiles.

"Tepal this is a really big challenge because District 1 and 4 is in a tie breaker since each District has two ribbons. Who will be the District that wins first place for the Obstacle Games?!"

"Us!" Lucas and Victor say at the same time.

"This is so intense! Or it might be my District!" Sean points at himself.

"No it's definitely going to be mine." Victor says.

"Is everyone ready for this final challenge?!"

"Yes!" Eleven Lucas Victor and Sean say at the same time, the crowd being heard cheering as well as a large amount of the audience circle the large arena.

"Contestants! Get ready!"

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"