ALLURE OF DARKNESS • TWO

{ outfit of choice }

After applying the final coat of lip gloss to her lips and feeling satisfied with her looks Cryena adjusted her beanie and tossed her dirty clothes along with the towel and rag Damon provided into a clear bag. She put her bookbag with all her belongings on the floor by the bed she slept on last night which happened to be Damon's and made her way down the hall after grabbing her phone off the charger.

As she made her way down the staircase she heard murmurs and saw Damon conversing with some girl with straight hair who looked sleep deprived and stressed. The girl snapped her neck at her as she made her way downstairs and looked over at Damon confused then back at Cryena.

"Oh good you're awake , there's food in the kitchen for you. If I were you I'd eat, we have a long day ahead of us firecracker." Damon informed and Cryena nodded and sighed as she finally stood next to the two who were on the couch looking over some news article.

"Thanks. Wassup, I'm Cryena." She introduced giving the girl a slight head nod. She looked at Cryena with a puzzled face as she examined her from head to toe.

"Elena , who are you?" She asked making Cryena cock her head back with a slight mug and she looked over at Damon waiting for him to speak up.

"Umm, is she death? I just told her my name." Cryena's mug became deeper due to irritation. She had a big pet peeve whenever it came to girls and their jealousy around boys , she felt it radiating off of Elena and it was bound to make her annoyed.

"Ok and I heard you. I wanted to know who you were because you came out of no where." She defended herself and Cryena chuckled.

"It's not like that. Me and Alaric met her at the grill last night. She's cool, just looking for some information." Damon defended Cryena.

"Information? Wh- what information? Damon what if she's with Klaus." Elena panicked crossing her arms hovering Damon who was focused on his article.

"Ok, control your girlfriend Salvatore before-