Introduction

"But Louis! Please! I'll promise to be good!" Niall exclaimed loudly into the empty room. His voice echoed off the light blue walls.

"Ni, i'd love to, but I don't think Harry and Zayn would be very happy... And then you also have to think about what Liam would do if we'd have snuck home to have sex! Just imagine; he wouldn't let us out of his sight for weeks!" Louis replied quietly, yet his voice still did the same as Niall's had done just a second earlier.

"Too right I wouldn't. You two are going nowhere. This is your wedding day, and I'd appreciate it if you weren't late due to childish affairs!" Liam's voice rang out. Niall and Louis quickly turned on their heels to find him leant against the ornate doorway, smirking slightly to himself. Both Niall and Louis groaned, Niall also blushing a shade of red. 

"And no, I doubt Harry and Zayn would be very happy either. After all, they're coming back from visiting Harry's parents especially to be here for you two. What would their reactions be if you casually walked in 10 or 15 minutes late, your clothes all scrumpled and both of you having sex hair?!" Liam asked in all seriousness.

The image Liam had formed in Nialls head was too much, and he sniggered to himself, before sinking to the floor and lets out a full blown laugh. His cheeks turned a deep red, and he cackled loudly to himself. His laugh was very infectious, and Louis was soon laughing with him, almost bent double. Liam was obviously trying to hold in a laugh, but his lips formed a small smile, and he soon after burst into deep laughter, joining the other two boys.

 -------------------------------------------

The clock on the wall struck 12; the wedding ceremony began at 1. Liam suddenly stopped laughing, and his face became one of panic as he noticed the late time.

"Niall! Louis! Get up now! You have to go and get ready! The ceremony begins in an hour!" He called out quickly, panic filling his voice.

Niall and Louis both quickly stopped laughing and stood up, obtaining Liams face of panic and quickly hurried out of the room.