Chapter 2

Hey Guys!

I am SO sorry for the length of time taken to actually update this... basically, i've had no ideas what-so-ever. But now, with some help from you guys, i've got about 6 A4 pages full of them... for EACH story.  I had my summer examinations. Yay. I had to do 16 exams. Anyway.

 Happy Reading!

 - Sean x

[Louis' Point of View]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-7:30am, Saturday 8th July 2013-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Destruction. Where ever this this... thing... went, a trail of destruction followed, it seemed. My bed sheets were wrecked, ripped into shreds and scattered throughout the room. My blind was all bent and misshapen, several pieces of it hanging out of my wardrobe. (A/N: CLOSET - I think - FOR YOU AMERICANS!)

My wardrobe... The glass on the front was shattered, millions of pieces of shiny reflective glass laid on the floor.

It was a wreck.

"Liam, Zayn. Get it out of here. Now." I said, my voice going extremely quiet; something that only happens when I get extremely angry.

"Louis, he's not an 'it'. He is still a person; just one with a couple of... dog-like features..." Liam retaliated, but stood up moving towards the 'boy' anyway, Zayn mirroring his actions.

"C'mon boy. C’me here." Zayn whispered quietly to the dog-boy, who slowly lifted his head and sniffed Zayn’s outstretched hand. "Good boy," Zayn continued to say, coaxing the boy out of his shadowed corner. Slowly, the dog moved forward, falling into Zayn's arms. He stood up, lifting the dog up with him, walking out of my once-was bedroom.

Sighing, Liam stood up and walked downstairs, returning with a dustpan and brush, handing them to me. I took them and dropped down to my knees, sweeping up the many pieces of one of my favourite things; the mirror.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1:00pm, Saturday 8th July 2013-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Liam and I slumped downstairs with 4 bin-bags full of the little brat's destruction. We walked through the living room, where Zayn was sat with the dog boy on the sofa. Harry was sat on the floor at his feet, staring up at the new creature. Handing Liam the bags, I joined Zayn and Harry with the boy. As soon as I sat down, he growled, and pushed himself up the sofa as far as he could to get away from me.

“Wow,” Zayn said, “He really doesn’t like you, does he?” Following this, he burst out laughing.

I punched him in his arm lightly, looking at the boy at the other end of the sofa.

“Hey, I’m not going to hurt you. I brought you here. I want to look after you, okay? My name’s Louis.” I told him, causing Zayn to give me a strange look.

“He can’t talk you know… It took Harry at least 10 weeks to learn to say his name,” Zayn told me.

The dogboy lifted his hand and pointed to himself.

“N-Ni… N-Niall.” He stuttered out, to both Zayn and I’s astonishment.

---------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, please don't hate me. I love you all, okay?

- Sean x