Triple Wedding

Today is the day for Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Tikal, Sticks, and Larry to get married. 

 That's not the only thing that I'm excited about, I'm truly excited about performing for their wedding as well. 

 I made the wedding invitations for everyone in the village to come to the wedding and started delivering them everywhere in the village.

"Phew, finally the delivery is already done," I said while wiping the sweat off.

"Hey Y/n, doing okay," Ashe asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just finished delivering the invitations for a triple wedding," I replied.

"So your parents are not the only ones that are getting married," Ashe asked.

"My parents, my Uncle Knuckles and Ms. T, and Sticks and Larry," I replied.

"Sweet! A triple wedding," Ashe commented.

"Yes, and there is one problem," I said.

"What's that," Ashe asked.

"I'm gonna perform at their wedding and I don't have a performer outfit and a song to perform with," I replied in distress.

"What time is the wedding," Ashe asked.

"This evening," I replied,

"Okay, for the song choice, you need to sing a song from the heart like what did your parents feel when they're around you," Ashe asked.

"They made me feel like I'm home," I replied.

"What else," Ashe asked.

"How much love that I have received from them," I replied.

"What else," Ashe asked.

"How they make me feel like I'm their actual daughter," I replied.

"There you go, now you have the song in your mind. You can rehearse the song in your room and even better, I can do it with you," Ashe suggested.

"Let's do this," I said.

We made our way to the shack and went straight to my room to work on the song for the wedding. 

 After 4 hours of practicing the song, we're fully now prepared to perform for the wedding. 

 I immediately put on my formalwear that I wore for the awardee award the other day ago and gave Ashe a tuxedo that I was saving for him.

"Thanks for inviting me to your family's wedding," Ashe said.

"No problem," I said.

We sat down in our seats and watched Amy, Tikal, and Sticks walking down the aisle in their different wedding dresses.

"Friends and family, we have gathered today to celebrate the love and rejoice of our greatest heroes as they have the courage to let us join them on this special day," Mayor Fink announced.

"I Sonic Hedgehog affirm my love to you, Amy Rose as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together," Sonic said as he held Amy's hands.

"I Amy Rose affirm my love to you, Sonic Hedgehog as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together," Amy said as she held Sonic's hands.