Part 14

It was 6am in the morning and everyone was sleeping peacefully till someone ruined it.

"OI WAKE UP TIME TO GET UP WE ARE 2 MINUTES AND 45 SECONDS BEHIND SCHEDULE WALE TACHIHARA JUNICHIRO DAZAI AND CHUUYA STOP SLEEPING TOGETHER AND WAKE UP" -Kunikida said walking into the room yelling.

The boys were pissed off and groaned trying to wake up Junichiro fell out off the bed and Tachihara was laughing.

"Good you two are up that just leave the other two" -Kunikida saif walking up to their bed.

Dazai and Chuuya tried to hide underneath the covers but Kunikida grabbed the duvet and yoink it off.

"YOU TWO GET RIGHT THIS MINUTE OR I'LL DRAG YOU BOTH OUT OFF THE BED THIS ISN'T A COUPLES GET AWAY NOW WAKE UP AND DAZAI FOR HEAVENS SAKE PUT A SHIRT ON. -Kunikida yelled and left the room to wake the other students up.

"oOoOoOohhh~ looks like some gay shit happened last nightttt~" -Tachihara said in a mocking voice.

"Shut your mouth Tachihara im going back to sleep" -Chuuya said grabbing on to Dazai.

"Chibi we need to get up no time for cuddles come on" -Dazai said picking up Chuuya in bridal style.

"BASTARD LET ME GO YOUR ANNOYING" -Chuuya said yelling.

"Now why would i? I mean the poor small chibi is tired so ill carry the small one" -Dazai said smirking.

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU-" -Chuuya was cut off by a pair off lips from Dazai he kissed dazai back both off them falling on to the floor.

Tachihara and Junichiro jaws we dropped.

"WOW SINCE WHEN last i checked friends don't do that, you two have been lying or something" -Tachihara said.

"Uh it happened last night"

"Im happy for you two, you are so cute together" -Junichiro said smiling.

*Has much i wanna complain but i will admit you two are cute together but we shouldn't talk now we need to get ready I don't know about you but i don't wanna get my ass kicked by Kunikida" -Tachihara said

The four got ready and headed down stairs to the restaurant where everyone was. They sat down and started eating some food.

After everyone has eaten they got up to wait at the entrance off the hotel till the teachers say jts time to go.

"Alright class is everyone here withe their badges" -Kasagi said.

"Yes Miss" -Everyone said.

"Good now lets head to the museum amd if we are 4 seconds late their will extra homework till you graduate high school GOT IT." -Kunikida said.

Everyone started walking to the museum.

~Time skip their at the museum~

"Alright everyone we are going inside make to stay in pairs" -Kasagi said.

"Psstt Chuuya Dazai hey" -Tachihara whispered to them.

"Mhm what" -Chuuya answered back whispering.

"Me and Junichiro are skipping this dump we don't wanna see a stupid ramen museum, you guys wanna come with" -Tachihara said.

"What won't that get us in trouble?" -Dazai said.

"Naomi will cover for us while we are gone you comming with yes or no" -Junichiro said.

"Yeah I dont know"

"What is the mackle scared or something" -Chuuya said.

"What nuhuh" -Dazai said.