7

Next is not a bad attribute but rather Brynleigh's eyes

Beautiful brown eyes. That can (and will) be described as captivating and warm. The rich hue of them can range from deep, chocolatey tones to lighter, amber shades. Her eyes often have a natural depth and intensity that draws attention. They can be described as soulful, with a certain depth that seems to reflect her emotions and thoughts. The warmth and earthiness of her eyes can create a sense of comfort and trust.

When filled with joy, her eyes can sparkle and light up, radiating happiness and warmth. 

On the other hand, sadness can be reflected through teary eyes, with a sense of heaviness and vulnerability.

Anger can be conveyed through intense and piercing gazes, accompanied by narrowed or fiery eyes. Fear can cause the eyes to widen, with a heightened sense of alertness and a look of apprehension.

Her eyes can also express love and affection, with a soft and tender gaze that conveys warmth and intimacy. Similarly, her eyes can communicate empathy and compassion, showing understanding and a willingness to connect with others.

Beyond these basic emotions, her eyes can also reveal more complex and nuanced feelings such as surprise, confusion, determination, or even a sense of mischief. The subtle movements of the eyebrows and the way her eyes crinkle or widen can further enhance the emotional expression.

(This is all very sciency cause I'm a Scientist)

(EDIT: YA'LL I DID NOT GET SLAPPED I GOT A TEARY KISS A TEARY KISS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

(EDIT: I was to happy I got slapped)

BB EDIT: Love you but seriously stop being so happy about me cry kissing you