Cast Introduction

Primary Characters:

Emilia Harvard (25)

Emilia is a post graduate at CUNY School of Professional Studies, and aiming to become a Substance Abuse Counselor (Single)

Wanda Maximoff (34)

Founder and CEO of Avengers Private Practice, whilst being the lead Psychologist where she handles marriage and family counseling (single)

Natasha Romanoff (36)

Co Founder and Children's Psychiatrist, she uses psychological evaluations and various forms of therapy to help children and teens learn to better cope with life and relationship issues and mental health conditions. She helps treat mental, emotional, social and behavioral health conditions. (She is dating James (Bucky) Barnes)

Tony (Anthony) Stark (45)

Lead Engineering Psychologist, he manages the topics of engineering and psychology to help solve problems and improve people's lives, enhanced or not. He creates products and human-computer interfaces that are safe and effective. (He is engaged to Virginia (Pepper) Potts)

Steve Rogers (43)

Sports Psychologist, works with adults/teen athletes to help enhance their overall performance through a strong mental side of the game. Visualization and Stress management. (He is married to Peggy Carter)

Bruce Banner (46)

Genetic Psychologist, he focuses on how genetics play a part in human development. They look for a generic link to behavior, illness or future needs. They do not counsel individuals but supply the research needed for others in the need of Psychology. (Married to Elizabeth (Betty) Ross)

Vision Jarvis (39)

Personal Assistant (PA), he works directly under Wanda and assists her with keeping everyone on schedule and organized. He runs errands for her, managing calendars, taking notes and responding to correspondences. (Single)

Pietro Maximoff (34)

He is a Civil Litigation Lawyer, and his job is to represent a party in a dispute, working to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients. Each case takes on a life of its own, and a litigator must constantly evaluate his next steps in light of what the judge or opposing counsel have done. Pietro also specialties in taking cases through the court process. Civil disputes tend to focus on people, relationships, and property. (Single, but playing the field)

Peter Quill (26)

Studying to become a grief counselor for youth and young adults. Wishing you help people heal from grief the way he was supported through his mother's death. (Dating Gamora)

Secondary Character:

Gamora Saldana (42)

International Trade Lawyer who works for her fathers firm (Thanos Law Firm) her job is to ensure that her clients understand and comply with tax laws in all of the countries where they do business. She also works on behalf of her clients to reduce or avoid repetitive taxation. (Dating Quill)

Steven (Rocket) Belford (27)

Earning a degree in Aerospace Engineering.

David (Drax) Bautista (28)

He is taking business classes to become an Entrepreneur so he can open up his own MMA gym.

Pom (Mantis) Klementieff (26)

She is a Liberal Arts Major, and is thriving to become a HR specialist.

Brian (Groot) Diesel (27)

He is working to become an Auto Mechanics Engineer.

Katherine (Kate) Bishop (25)

She aims to become a Computer and Science Engineer, despite her mother (Eleanor Bishop) being the CEO of Bishop Security, Kate aims to make a name for herself in computer science that isn't justified by her mothers wants for her, and branching away from security Kate can develop computer hardware and software. (On and off dating with Yelena Belova)

A/N: How exciting! Character introductions everyone, if your curious how I'm portraying the cast in a Modern AU then check out the collage above! Let me know what you think of the appearances I chose for each of the characters, including the GOG gang! Also, let this be a teaser of what's to come! Once my Not Like Them fanfic is complete, I'll immediately start updating tri weekly.

~ Emmy Harvey ✨️