Chapter 8

That was beautiful indeed.

"Why you're blushing so much? What's going on? I still remember you used to tell me about everything, but now you don't. It feels like you're distant. You didn't tell me that you had a date this morning and you didn't tell me who he was? You're not the same Pen anymore." Kat states.

"Hey little sis, I am not distant and I didn't tell you about the date because I have to confirm first if it's a serious or casual fling. I need to know if this guy is genuine or not."

"Okay, but you could tell me who he is?"

"I will when the time comes but not now. Trust me on this."

She finally lets go of the conversation and isn't asking much about the date and the guy.

*Flashback to the night*

He didn't let go of me for a couple of minutes, and I didn't want him to. His lips brush mine and it gives me instant goosebumps. I have never been happier, the way his hand traveled from my neck to my back and then traveled down to my hips.

"You're mine. No one could touch you but me," he says while lifting me and I wrap my legs around his hips. He grabs my hair in a way all I want to be dirty with him.

The girl from earlier he was dancing came into the restroom and we pulled away from one another. The girl was giving Nate a disappointed look like *Why not me?* She ran out while crying, Ugh now I feel bad for her. He didn't have to give her any hopes about them could be a thing but Nate being Nate a charmer, any girl could fall for him even though he won't try to impress anyone.

*Flashback ends*

When I was about to sleep I got a text message:

Nate:

*Wanna go out right now?*

*Sure, I'll be out in 5.*

I quickly got ready to be presentable. I waited for him in the lobby but he didn't show up, God it's been a half an hour where the hell he is? I called him reminding him that we were supposed to meet right now.

"Where are you? Did you forget we are supposed to meet up?"

"About that sorry I come up with something. Catch up tomorrow?"

I hung up the call immediately. How dare he ditch me. I ran to my room snuggled up and covered myself in the blanket and didn't want Kat to see me upset.

*** *** ***

The next morning I woke up with 20+ missed calls and texts from Nate. I decided to call him but chose not to. I got myself ready so did Kat. In half an hour we met with Mason and Ed at  rooftop for breakfast. Well...Nate's there too but didn't feel like greeting him.

"What are we doing today?" Ed asks

Everyone is deep into their thoughts about what to do but I for some reason give Nate a silent treatment.

"Pen what do you wa- " Nate asks but I cut him off.

"Ed, do you wanna go to the museum nearby?"

"Sure," he replies

Ed and I bid goodbye to everybody and are on our way to the museum.