32. Aarnav/ Aadhya

Aarnav

Has it ever happen to you'll that you are just sitting in your room, zoned out and not knowing what the hell is going on around you

Has it ever happen to you'll that you are just sitting in your room, zoned out and not knowing what the hell is going on around you. You are so busy in your thoughts that the vehicle noises do not reach your ears. You are just careless about your work and career, it feels like a total bullshit.

Remember once Aadhya was talking about heartbreaks and I couldn't relate to it because I never had one but today I can relate to it more than anyone.

It's been two days but feels like two years, she is not picking up my calls and not responding to my messages.

One fact I know that she is okay; physically. I realized my words were harsh and I left her crying. Once her ex made her cry and I killed him but now that I hurted her what should I do to myself. When I said I can do anything for her and destroy anything that hurts her should I count myself too?

"Aarnav!"

"Aarnav!" Robin shouted to pull me back from my thoughts and I realized I wasn't sitting in my room alone but I was actually in a meeting.

"I was just thinking about an idea on this project. We will continue this meeting tomorrow, everyone can think an alternative idea on this and present tomorrow. You guys can leave."

Everyone left.

"What's wrong with you? You are just postponing this project since two days, this project doesn't need so much time. We are wasting time you are not paying attention to other projects as well." Robin said.

"I need a break." I said.

"With all the important projects hanging over our head?"

"What should I do? My brain is not working, I get zoned out in a middle of a meeting and I don't know what the fuck is going on in my life or in my work."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just do one thing you know all the work perfectly just handle this company as of yours and handle all the matters."

I said and left from there without considering my decision again.
.
.
.
.
"Did you book the tickets?" Zayn asked.

"What tickets?" I asked while I was driving.

"Dude!! My bachelor trip. Don't tell me you didn't."

"Shit I forgot it. But don't worry I'll have it arranged till evening."

"You are coming right?" Zayn asked.

I was about to say no because I really needed some peace and wanted to rest but remembered she will be there too and it's a good chance to fix things.