𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

Yandere!Wilbur × Platonic! Vampire! Reader

Requested?: no

TW: forced platonic affection, drinking of blood, mention of implied murder, claustrophobia

Everyone has heard stories about vampires at some point in their life. About the creatures of the night that live in isolation as dangerous outcasts. Monsters that feast off of the blood of innocent humans. Some vampires may often even take a special liking towards a human, wanting to own their blood, flesh, mind and emotions. On the pages of old storybooks it's not unusual to find tellings of obsessed vampires.

But who would have thought that the tables might ever turn? That it would be the vampire that becomes a victim to a human's sick nature of curiosity and fascination? You surely didn't, but here you were- stuck in the middle of an absurd tragedy.

_____

You see him approach you with a smile, through the bars of the old cage you sat in. The man brought a plate with fruits and a plastic blood bag.

"Good morning, [Name]. Did you sleep well?" he puts the food at the table and opens the latch of the cage. "I hope you had time to think about your behaviour and how much you worried me with the last stunt you pulled."

Wilbur had locked you in this cage for days, after you attempted to escape by shifting into a bat and flying away through an open window. You have barely eaten anything during that time, refusing to give up. The unbearable hunger gnawed at you, your whole body shaking with phantom cold.

Being only a hundred years meant that you were still heavily dependent on regular meals, and the time spent with a coven- something you didn't have and something the vampire-obsessed man wanted to become to you.

"Come on, I am sure you learned your lesson by now. Now shift back and eat something.", he takes you out of the cage himself, knowing that you would try to protest and continue your hunger strike just to spite him.

Your instincts shoot up at that, recognizing Wilbur as a predator and a danger to a vampire fledgling like you. Without even wanting to you shift back into your human-like form, needing to appear bigger and stronger. But the man is in no way intimidated by that, solely laughing with joy at seeing you again and having you in his arms.

"There's my little vampire! How is my sweet monster doing?" Wilbur holds you close, his body creating a strong contrast to your icy cold skin, void of any humanly life.

Your voice is raspy, after not having used it for days and you constantly get interrupted by coughing and feral growls deep from within you. "Let me- argh! rah-you son of a bi-"

Slender fingers lock around your jaw firmly and intrude into your mouth, pushing your gums apart. "Look at that-what beautiful fangs you have. Let's see...they look fine so far. Better than before, that's for sure. I told you to let me brush them for you and now look! They are all healthy again. Good job!"

His smile is a wide one, and he doesn't seem to take it seriously that you are not a small and helpless child and that he is forcing his care onto you. Or that he took away your freedom on a random way, like it was nothing.

Wilbur was still very much aware of the kidnapping and keeping you captive, but he could not care less. He was fully convinced that what he did was out of love, and necessary to keep you safe from the world that wanted to hurt you.

"I don't need your help! I don't need jack shit from you! Just let me go!", you wriggle in his tightening hold. But you were never quite strong enough, even before Wilbur started to weaken your vampiric powers by mixing garlic into the blood he fed you.