𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

Yandere Crimeboys X teen! Angel! Reader

Requested: povs_master

Cw: Violence, death, forced platonic affection

A/N: I am so sorry if this turned out a bit too weird. I dont know what I smoked when I wrote this angsty piece lmao. But I hope you still like it!

_____________________

Whether you wanted it or not-the world was changing drastically around you.

Was the past really better? Were the people close to you happier and healthier? Was life truly good back then and just got ruined by the endless series of unfortunate events, or were you just blind? Too foolish and naive to see all the red flags earlier? More important-could you have stopped it? Could you have changed it, were you to recognize it sooner?

A part of you believed that there was still a good ending to this story. A stupid, hopeful part of you thought that staying here was the right choice. But you couldn't. The stone walls of the cold ravine threatened to suffocate you very soon, and you saw the eyes of your friends getting drained from sanity.

Pogtopia and the occupation of L'Manberg changed Tommy and Wilbur. You knew that, and it hurt.

The two brothers have been your friends for the longest time. Your intelligence, humor, kindness - how could they not adore you? Tommy had another friend to run around and cause chaos and Wilbur felt protective over you immediately, wanting you to grow up happy, despite the absence of parental figures. To both, it was clear, that you were like a younger sibling to them. Family by choice and not blood.

Sometimes they put in a bit too much effort into being there for you. But it was always meant well, and you were never mad at it. Especially during the first war, you stuck to one another like glued together. Everyone had lasting problems from the traumatizing event, but you liked to believe that it only strengthened your bond.

Oh, if you only knew how little you knew about how deep and twisted your thesis would turn out to be...

Back to the current time, being together with Wilbur feels like being tied to a ticking bomb. It's a constant rollercoaster of emotions that are being thrown at you, together with the responsibility of keeping his paranoia under control.

Tommy tried to cling onto sanity and help you be the voice of reason here, but the former leader was clearly rubbing off on him. Tommy was showing clear signs of severe anxiety and like always you felt the need to make him feel better.

That's who you were- [Name], the Altruist. Always making sure everyone was okay, trying to keep the balance in the life, while slowly destroying yourself.

In the eyes of many, you were just the pure young hero. Only slowly growing up to be an adult,  still a child who should be enjoying a peaceful life and not risking their life for their friends or their country.

Well, for once in your life, you had a similar opinion. You were not a helpless child, you refused to be such. But you deserved to live in peace and this life- it could not give you this peace anymore. There was no light at the end of the tunnel.

That's why you made sure to behave like an angel towards the two brothers for the past weeks. You didn't even stutter a word about leaving Pogtopia, not once did you leave the side of any of the two. Your words were an endless broken record of:

" Of course I would never betray you, of course I am happy here with you, of course I love you..."

-and so on.