This is how the story went: Francis and Lilac went to the woods, along with Deliah and her sister. They crossed the fence and went to the lake, where they swam and caught fish. Anyways, Deliah's little sister ran off. "Where's Coral?" Deliah asked. They shrugged. Suddenly, they heard a high-pitched scream. "Deliah! Help!" Coral yelled, and they ran over to the noise. "Deliah!" she called, as they now saw the reason of her screams. A hovercraft was closing in on her. "CORAL!" Deliah yelled. She tried to run out to save Coral, but Lilac grabbed her arm. "France, do something!" Lilac urged, and Francis gave her a confused look before sprinting to Coral. He made sure to keep his head down while running to avoid being identified. Francis finally made it and grabbed Coral's hand. He was just about to pull her onto his back and run into the woods when a giant claw impaled her right in the stomach.

"No!" they all cried at once. He attempted to help her, but the body was already being lifted into the air. Suddenly giant guns started shooting. "Run! he hollered at the girls, and they reluctantly ran back into the sea green forest.

They didn't stop until they made it back to Francis's house, closed the door, shut the windows and locked everything. Nobody said a word. They sat like this for hours. Nobody made a sound, even Deliah, who was sobbing, remained completely silent. Lilac pulled something out of her belt pack, rolled it in her hands for a moment, and quietly handed it to Deliah. Upon receiving the item, she inspected it with a depressed expression. "This was-" Deliah began, "Her necklace. She asked me to hold it." Lilac said. Deliah fell into tears once again. "Hey," Francis started. "She's gone! Don't tell me it'll be okay or some stupid crap! She- she's gone." Deliah exclaimed, before running out of the house. 

                                                                     ***Present day***

He realized he had been staring blankly at a wall for 10 minutes when Finnick began shaking him back to reality with a concerned look. "Honey, you all right?" Emerald asked. "I'm tired, "Francis  said, getting up. "Good night."

He made sure to lock his door; Capitol people were everywhere.