Chapter 23: Training Starts Today

Sooo....How are you guys liking the story so far? And what about Saving Allison?

But damn. Saving Allison is getting sad.

But oh my gosh. Work is getting so tiring. Working at a warehouse drain your energy lol. But oh well. The pay is worth it.

Okay. So the reason why it took so long to update, was because I was in a car accident.

I am okay and so is my friend. We both are kinda banged up, some bruises here and there, and she is better than I am lol. Which is great. I have a cervical sprain and it's hard to do a lot of things, but I'm slowly recovering.

Before you guys ask how it happened lol (I know you guys too well (; ), my friend and I were coming out of town and a girl failed to stop at a stop sign and she blew right through. She didn't even slow down to turn. We hit her and it was in between a head on and a t-bone. We got hit in the front and she got hit between the front and side of her car.

The girl that blew the sign is okay, but she's playing the innocent act. Of course.

But this is why I haven't updated yet. And it might take me a little longer to update since I'm trying to heal from the crash.

But please understand. Thank you so much you guys. It really does mean a lot. And yes I will be fine. It just might take a while for me to recover.

---------------------------

Isabelle

I gasped for air and I laid down, face first into the hill.

"I. Really hate. Training." Gab said in between breaths.

"Tell me. About it." Addi said trying to catch her breath.

"At least you girls aren't running." Kevin said as he ran with Nathan.

"I think I'd rather be running." Gab said. "Sparring in human form against the boys isn't fun."

I scoffed. "At least your mate isn't teasing you."

Addi laughed. "I hear ya. Cruz thinks it's a good idea to take his shirt off and flex. It's hard to concentrate."

"Daxton hasn't taken his shirt off yet though." I said confused. "I wonder why."

"Well it's the last sparring match. So he's probably saving that for the last one so he can win again." Gab shrugged. "He likes to cheat."

"Dude." I laughed. "I can't even beat him with his shirt on. He's wearing a cut off. His muscles are too hot. And Rojo isn't helping. She's drooling."

"I know a way you can win." Addi smirked.

Gab and I looked at each other, before looking at a smirking Addi in confusion.

"How?" I asked carefully.

I'm a little scared to know. Addi has this look and it usually spells trouble.

"You have a sports bra on right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yea. What's that got to do with anything?"

"Take your shirt off." She winked at me. "That way, the fight's fair."

I smiled at her. "You're a genius! This is why I love you."

She laughed. "No problem. Now I just have to find a way to beat Cruz."

"Take your shirt off." Gab winked laughing.

"This last match is so ours." I said highfiving them.

The girls and I walked over to the mats and saw the boys talking.

"Hey boys!" I called out. "Ready for the last match?"