The contract

(Sorry for the bad spelling.)

We were heading to the museum. The train stopped and everyone got out except us. Footsteps got further but we didnt panic. As expected the train waited almost 30 minutes for everyone to go off. The controllers walked past us and didn't even look at us. They knew. They checked the train and did sure that nobody was on it. A few people stayed on actually. The lights were set off and we were stuck in the train. I looked outside the windows and saw our burned down school. We had an accident when someone burnt it down. I happily survived but someone died. I don't know who but it wasn't someone I know. I want to get to know them ofcorse but it's already too late. Suddenly the train started moving again and she woke up. She was my best friend. She slept on my shoulder and now she woke up. "Are we there yet?" She asked.
"No, but you slept a lot. What's up?"
I was worried she might have some kind of disease. "No. Just tired. I had very little nights sleep tonight. Sadly but yeah." She replied and looked outside the window. "What's keeping you up, if I may ask?" I said and looked away. "Just.... I'll tell you when we get at Nirea. (Nirea is the place they are going to.) It's a lot of people you know? It's private too." She told me and they got comfy. "Okay.". The train didn't stop anywhere to let others in or out. We had only one stop. Everyone's stop that's left in train. The train buzzed and shaked. Like it was thrown into a black hole. I looked at the behind seats and I saw the new travelers to Niera. They were stressed and surprised. I giggled and thought " That once was I." I turned back and tried to reach my bag from the top shelf. Then they controller cane and gave my bag to me. She smiled at me and started talking. "Hello my fellas. Welcome to Niera! I have warmed welcomed and I have to give my words to the new travlers. Congratulations you have entered in a wrold of murder and mystery. Of nice and candy. A wrold where very thing can happen. You are special if you got here. Remember if you are new then enter door S85. If your not new enjoy your travel at Niera. At room S85 you will be given a power and a room where you will stay. This power cannot be deleted. At Niera there is no rules. Use your powers for good or bad. Exit or defeat. Defend or leave. It's all your choise. Thank you for choosing Niera." She stopped talking and the train stopped. I got my bags and asked my best friend if she's ready to step out. She smirked "Of course. Not my first time dummy. Here's your check in card. We were in room O37." She mumbled and I replied with a yeah. We went outside the train and I asked "Can you set free? Tell me why you cannot sleep at nights!" I burned in ciriousity. "Yeah sure. I signed a contract with the Niera gods. They sent me to life long all nighters and half dayers." She told me. "FOR WHAT? WHAT DID THEY GIVE YOU BACK?"

Authors note: I didn't know what to write. It turned out like this but since I like to switch fast it probably won't finish EVER! Set your spirit free telling me ideas. Your name and power if you wanna be included in this book.