Jealousy - Nicolas sturniolo

⚠️ this will be Smut ⚠️

Y/n's pov

Today I saw someone flirting with Nick and he was flirting back  I don't get jealous but I am. Y/n walked over to nick. " Nick can I talk to you please " " can't you see I'm talking to R/n " " Nick don't make this difficult " Y/n then takes Nick's wrist and takes him in a random room and starts kissing him roughly " y/n *kiss* please *kiss* I'm *kiss* sorry " " Nick you have to learn to not to flirt back when people are flirting with you " " Y/n I'm sorry really sorry " " you are not getting away that easy " Y/n then unbuckled his belt and took his pants and boxers off  " Get on your knees now nick " Nick dose as Y/n says " now suck " Nick licks the tip of Y/ns dick Y/n moans a little then grips Nicks hair shoving his now hard dick in his mouth causing it to hit the back of nicks throat making nick gag. 3 minutes pass and then y/n cums in nicks mouth y/n helps nick up and bends him over on the bed and pushes his dick in him " ahhhhh!~ Y/n your dick is so biggg!~ " " that's not my name nickkk~ " " d-daddy fuck me harder pleaseeee~ " " as you wish "...  Y/n pounds into nick fast and hard not a few minutes later Y/n cums in nick as nick moans loudly " daddy that felt so goooood~

I added more and I js noticed it's gone 😭😭😭😭