No title srry >< - Nicolas sturniolo

Cheating👀Smut.

As y/n was going to the triplets house to see Nick once y/n got there he went to nicks room to see him kissing another boy "NICK WHAT THE FUCK!?" y/n said as he jumps and he sees y/n.

"shit! y/n let me explain!" nick says as y/n looks mad and he tells the boy nick was kissing to leave. "explain then you got 5 minutes." y/n looks at nick kinda mad but in a sad way.

nick then explains and after he explains y/n climbs on top of him. "now nick I have to teach you a lesson to never cheat again" y/n says in a seductive tone

and then he starts kissing nicks making his way down to his neck and giving him hickeys and while y/n was doing that he starts to rub nicks cock through his pants nick moans into y/n's touch.

"You like that?" Y/n says seductively.

"Y-yeah." Nick moans, unable to resist the pleasurable sensations Y/N is causing. His cock throbs against his hand as he murmurs,

"Y/N, please..."

"Please what?" Y/n says seductively.

"Please just fuck me or suck my dick, just please stop teasing me!"
Nick begs.

Y/N smirks and continues his assault on Nick's neck, leaving more hickeys while also slipping a hand into his pants to stroke his cock faster. With one final squeeze, he pulls away from the kiss and looks down at Nick.

"Y/N, you're killing me..." Nick gasps out, arching his back in pleasure and pain as he feels the warmth spreading across his neck. "But it feels so good..." He trails off, unable to deny the intense sensations coursing through him.

"Are you gonna cheat again.?" Y/n says sturnly.(I can't spell rn heh)

Nick moans in pleasure as y/n grasps his cock, y/ns fingers expertly teasing him through his pants. He arches his back, wanting more of y/ns touch "Yes, Y/N. I'll never cheat again. Please, I want you. I need you."

Y/n smirks as Nick begs y/n for release. He is completely under    y/ns control, and y/n loves it. Y/ns hand quickly moves to the button on his pants, undoing them and pulling them down. His cock springs free, hard and eager.

Nick gasps as he feels y/ns cool fingers wrap around him, stroking up and down his shaft. He closes his eyes, lost in the sensation. "More, please..."

As y/n strokes him faster, y/n leans in and capture his lips in a passionate kiss. Nick's hands grip the sheets beneath him, moaning into y/ns mouth. "Fuck, Y/N..."

Y/ns other hand moves to cup his balls, massaging them gently. Y/n continue to stroke him faster, taking him closer and closer to the edge. "Cum for me, baby..." y/n says.

He grinds his hips against y/ns hand, panting heavily as he gets closer and closer to the brink. With a low growl, he finally releases, spilling his seed onto y/ns hand. "Fuck!" Nick moans loudly.

"Y/n please." Y/n looks at nick "please what, baby?" Y/n says teasingly "please just fuck me, fuck me so hard, make me yours."
Nick says beggingly.

"Oh, I intend to." Y/n leans down and capture his lips in a fiery kiss, y/ns hand still stroking him gently. With his other hand, y/n reachs for the lube on the nightstand and slicks a finger in before slowly pushing it inside him. "You're so tight,"

He groans, his hips bucking off the bed. "Please... more..." y/n adds a second finger and slowly stretching him open. "You're so fucking good," he pants, thrusting back onto y/ns fingers.

Y/n continues to work him open, adding a third finger before pulling back to stroke his cock again. "You're almost ready," y/n whispers in nicks ear, nipping at his lobe. With one last push, y/n adds a fourth finger and feel him stretch around them. "Fuck..."

As y/n strokes him one last time, y/n slide his now well-lubricated cock into nicks tight hole. He hisses at the intensity of the sensation, his body adjusting to y/ns member.

Y/n begins to thrust into him, the head of y/ns cock rubbing against his prostate with each deep stroke. He gasps and moans, his body writhing under y/ns as he tries to find purchase on the bed. "More," he begs between pants.

As y/n drives into him, y/n leans down and capture his lips in a passionate kiss, y/ns hips slamming into him in rhythm with his heartbeat. He throws his head back, losing himself in the sensation of being claimed so completely. "Fuck... y/n..."

Y/ns thrusts become harder and faster, the bed creaking beneath you guys as you both lose control. He grasps y/ns shoulders, his nails digging into y/ns skin as he pushes back into each stroke. "I'm gonna cum..." he warns, his voice hoarse.

With one final deep thrust, y/n releases himself into nick, filling him with y/ns hot seed. He convulses around y/n, his orgasm shuddering through his body as he cries out y/ns name. y/n collapses on top of him, y/ns heart racing.

As you both catch your breath, the weight of what y/ns done begins to settle in. The thrill of the forbidden act is replaced by a nagging sense of guilt and shame. Y/n pulls out of nick, your cock slipping from his tight grip with a wet pop.

Slowly, y/n stands up and reach out to help nick off the bed. He takes your hand, his gaze diverted from y/ns as he hurriedly pulls on his boxers. "You should go," he says softly, his emotions shifting from desire to fear.

Y/n then leaves and nick runs up to him and then kissed y/n hardly
"I promise I wont cheat again." Nick then said and the y/n pulls nick in for another kiss "ok, good,I love you." Y/n says then nick says: "I love you to."

A/N: hiii sorry I haven't been posting but I'm back lmao and am going to make another oneshot book! Also give me requests pleaseeee lmao might write tomorrow to you never know lmao and TYSM FOR ALMOST 1000 READS OMG 🥹🙏 I love you guysss

Word count: 1102