✩。°All Dogs go to Heaven, but Giant Bunny Animatronics are a different story°。✩

A/N: I think I'm sooo funny for that title
This one is a bit longer!! Hooray!!

Springtrap didn't like that movie.

Well, He didn't not like it, it just made him feel... weird.

Especially now that it was getting to the end, at the part where the dogs were in the old church and Charlie was talking about how they'd just ditch Anne-Marie at an orphanage when they got done with her.

"... He's sitting too close to the tv." Nick states, looking into the living room and seeing the Springtrap had moved from the couch to be sitting crisscross on the floor, about an inch or two away from the TV.

" I think he just likes the movie." Deliah chimed, leaning over in her chair to glance into the living room. You turned around in your chair too to look at him.

Springtrap had a sort of sad, melancholic look on his face (at least from what you could see) when Anne-Marie came on screen and started crying, calling Charlie a bad dog before running down the stairs.

" Let's make him watch The Secret of NIMH next." You suggest flatly, sticking a handful of fries into your mouth before you turned back around to your food. Despite the initial fear and adrenaline you had earlier when he fucking strangled you, the blunt you smoked half of easily calmed you down a little, your eyes slightly red from the smoking.

" I don't like that one, it's boring." Deliah turns her nose up at the mention of the movie before she shoves her half eaten burger and her remaining fries over to you, to which you immediately claim.

" Nuh-uh," You rebuke, taking a sip of your soda. " NIMH is a good movie, you're just not old enough to understand it yet."

" I'm sure you and Dad are old enough to understand The Land before Time then, huh?"

Deliahs statement made you bark with laughter, whereas it only made Nick roll his eyes.

" Deliah, since you're done eating, go get ready for bed. You have school in the morning." " Aww.." Deliah pouted before she stood up from the table.

You wolfed down the last of your burger and the remaining half of Deliahs before standing up, grabbing your drink and walking over to the counter.

" What're you doing?" Nick asks, stealing a fry as you took a few long gulps of your soda while taking out the folded piece of paper out of your back pocket.

" Nothin'." You replied simply, bringing the phone up to the side of your face and holding it there with your shoulder as you looked down at the paper that Sharon had given you, but your eyes adverted to the notepad on the counter that had the different numbers written down.

Vincent's number had been crossed out; pretty violently at that. Whoever had done it had pressed the ink pen down so much that it completely tore through a few pages, and there was no trace of the purple glitter ink you had used, the whole thing completely blacked out and torn.

You frowned at the sight, but you were honestly thankful for whoever had done it, before you look over at the number for this Clara Afton.

You punched the number in and put the paper back into your pocket as the phone rung, bringing your now fee hand up to twirl the phone cord.

" Afton residents, Micheal speaking." Came a rather bored, teenage boy sounding voice on the other end, Definitely not Clara.

" Hi, I was wondering if I could speak to Clara Afton..?" The line went silent for a brief moment, only to be met by the boy shouting 'Mom' at the top of his lungs a few times.